Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Jennifer Lopez Quits 'american Idol' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez Quits 'american Idol' (609 Views)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Quits 'american Idol' by adora4u1: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
Jennifer Lopez just announced ... she will NOT be returning to "American Idol" next season.

JLo called in to Ryan Seacrest this morning, saying, "I honestly feel like the time has come that I have to get back to doing the other things that I do."

She added, "We had an amazing run."

Lopez made the announcement a day after Steven Tyler bailed from the show. And there is a strong buzz that Randy Jackson may not be coming back either, leaving Ryan Seacrest the last man standing on the show, which has lost a third of its ratings in the last year.

Obviously, producers now have to make a decision that will make or break the show.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/13/jennifer-lopez-quits-american-idol/#comments-fullwrapper

(1) (Reply)

Questions Celebrities Hardly Answer / Jon Bon Jovi's Daughter Arrested After Suspected Drug Overdose / Chris Brown Makes Video Confessing His Love For Rihanna [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.