Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! (1038 Views)

When Your Shadow Refuse To Participate In Your Lies (photo) / Many Nigerians Won’t Use ATM Again If ATM Machine Start Displaying This / Tell Your Biggest Lies As An Anonymous User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! by 2scorehigh(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
A funny thought struck me and I suddenly started making some notes on some of those things I think so many Nigerians will want to be true at this moment and this is what I came up with.

1. GEJ has resigned.

2. Boko Haram has finally surrendered.

3. The cabal responsible for epileptic power supply in Nigeria has been unmasked.

4. The Federal Government of Nigerian has finally decided to start paying unemployment benefits to our jobless youths all over the country.

5. PayPal has started to accept Nigerians.

6. Fuel pump price has been returned to N65 per litre with immediate effect.

7. Minumum wage has been increased to N50,000 with immediate effect - and it will be reviewed upwards every 6 months. grin grin grin

8. NYSC is no longer mandatory. Only those who want to serve will serve!

9. Cultism no longer exists in all the higher institutions in the country! tongue tongue tongue

10. There's been a very peaceful and bloodless secession...

Now, how about you adding to the list by coming up with your own list of fallacies that will certainly make a juicy rumors?
Re: Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! by Femmymata2(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hope many of this could become true in our generation. Quite interesting
Re: Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
there is constant power supply..
the north is separated from nigeria..
seun sells NL to booqee for free

#nice thread smiley
Re: Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! by realsammie(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2012
booqee: there is constant power supply..

#nice thread smiley
for free abi..well i wont be suprise
Re: Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! by Exponental(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2012

#nice thread smiley
Say wats on ur mind......imagine seun becomes ur phuckmate
......Lol grin

@ op, nysc is not compulsory!
Re: Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! by Exponental(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2012

#nice thread smiley
......Lol grin

Imagine a law to kill corrupt politician is in place!
Re: Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2012
Exponental:
......Lol grin

imagine mukina being ur bed mat mate.
Or imagine say ur mumsy just tell u today say shina rambo na ur real father??
tongue
Re: Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2012
Exponental:
......Lol grin

Re: Biggest Lies And Fallacies Many Nigerians Will Want To Be True! by izenco2005(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2012
booqee:
imagine mukina being ur bed mat mate.
Or imagine say ur mumsy just tell u today say shina rambo na ur real father??
tongue
another joke

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok? Please Advise. / BG. . .the Best In Jokes Section. . .check Him Out(pic) / My Gateman And My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.