Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? (9968 Views)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal / USA Buying And Shipping To Lagos,USA Virtual Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2012
Fellow nairalanders..

I've verified this USA PayPal account before with a USA virtual Bank Account [ETRADE] to be frank but the ETRADE account was closed because I subscribed for $77 monthly package but I forgot to put the cash in my PayPal account and their robot charging failed but the PayPal account is active but I've exceeded $500 limit as I've used it to transact more than $1,000.

With the ETRADE account closed,my paypal became unverified but I was told by PayPal to add another ETRADE account to make it verified so as to able make use of my $111 in it and others.All my effort to get another USA Virtual Account had proove not forthcoming for the past 4 weeks though I've paid for it but I'm being given one or two excuses each time that I contact them and up till now,I've not gotten it verified and I need to pay for something online worth $100 latest by Monday.

Help me plz with where I get a new Virtual USA Bank Account for PayPal verification that you've used and is still working.

Thanks so much in advance..
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by simpleman: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2012
Try http://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com/vba.php and please give feedback on this forum.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by straneur(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
It works, try it. They accept LR payments. Good luck
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by millennium2012: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Visit

www.millenniumsurvey.blospot.com

to get information on how to get free international Master Card for any online
transaction.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2012
straneur: It works, try it. They accept LR payments. Good luck

Thanks so much.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by verogianella: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
You can get a virtual MasterCard to verify your PayPal account at:

www.epay-cards.com

Thanks so much.[/quote]
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by Youngzedd(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: Fellow nairalanders..

I've verified this USA PayPal account before with a USA virtual Bank Account [ETRADE] to be frank but the ETRADE account was closed because I subscribed for $77 monthly package but I forgot to put the cash in my PayPal account and their robot charging failed but the PayPal account is active but I've exceeded $500 limit as I've used it to transact more than $1,000.

With the ETRADE account closed,my paypal became unverified but I was told by PayPal to add another ETRADE account to make it verified so as to able make use of my $111 in it and others.All my effort to get another USA Virtual Account had proove not forthcoming for the past 4 weeks though I've paid for it but I'm being given one or two excuses each time that I contact them and up till now,I've not gotten it verified and I need to pay for something online worth $100 latest by Monday.

Help me plz with where I get a new Virtual USA Bank Account for PayPal verification that you've used and is still working.

Thanks so much in advance..

Visit >> http://www.vccguru.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=40
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by suxes2005(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Guys,

How can one get cash out of paypal from paypal here in Nigeria?

Sheyi
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by arbitrage: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
suxes2005: Guys,

How can one get cash out of paypal from paypal here in Nigeria?

Sheyi

If you have Paypal mastercard, use it from ATM to withdraw your fund or else send/sell your paypal fund to those who will pay you back in naira or dollar equivalent here in Nigeria.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by rafasere(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
http://www.cheapvba.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=106 provide usa virtual bank account it is safe & secure for usa paypal verification
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by georgeric38: 4:43am On Feb 24, 2017
You can try this one: http://auctionessistance.com/product/paypal-virtual-bank-account/

They may have a cash out service with the bank, you would just need to ask them.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by paypalvcc: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Did you know Paypal Vcc VBA You can find more info http://www.paypalvcc.com/bank-account
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by Jillkoishi: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
VBA currently is being scrutinized by USA government. There's been a thread and discussion about it here:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums

I know there's an alternative to this.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by PrinceMario(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'll get you an instant verification VBA or VCC to verify your USA paypal account.
Click on my whatsapp link.

(1) (Reply)

The Richest Local Government In Terms Of Natural Resources / Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.