Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

New Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Member (706 Views)

Uju Here New Member, (i Got A Pic) / New Member / aloib: New Member. About Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Member by Abumilla(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
Good day nairalanders. I have been following nairaland for over a year but I never knew how to post a topic until I read a post today..Am sorry am using the politics section because I don't know which of the section suits my topic...I have really learnt alot on nairaland and hope to learn more... Thanks....

1 Like

Re: New Member by Yeske2(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
Welcome, just hope you get used to the vile tongues that abound here without losing your head.
Re: New Member by Afam4eva(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
You're welcome. I wonder why Nigeria does not have a section for new members to introduce themselves like other forums.
Re: New Member by Biggyd2: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
You are welcome. We hope you come in peace. You must have noticed that there are the good, the bad and the ugly on NL. Choose where you want to be and enjoy your stay here.

The link link might help you:

https://www.nairaland.com/159631/attention-modupe-how-post-topic
Re: New Member by OAM4J: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
Welcome to Nairaland!

Yes your thread should have been opened on Nairaland/General section. But don't worry I will help you move it there.

Welcome!
Re: New Member by achi4u(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2012
@newcomer,i hope u can stand d heat.NL is a place to be and remember to delect ur 2go&facebookgrin

Cheers
Re: New Member by Abumilla(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2012
Thanks 4 all your contributions...am grateful...
Re: New Member by NeuroBoss(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
You are welcome to the great assembly of the ever dynamic Nigerian youth. Here, I tell you gives you any information you want about Nigeria and any important events as they unfold. We have afew egg-heads here too but not to worry, it's all fun.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth, Nigerian Failure, Nigerian Hope By Dr Sam Amadi / Who Needs Gold Medals When You Hold The Record For Bottle Popping? / Putting A Stop To All Nonsense Thread Or Topic.nl New Team'mama Put'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.