Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,990 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Conversation With An Atheist - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Conversation With An Atheist (3773 Views)

Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric / An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) / An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation With An Atheist by mazaje(m): 12:52am On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234:

You chose the wrong language... There are very few (hardly any) true palindromes in the tamil language what you have are semi palindromes; they use syllables not letters, We have to compare oranges with oranges not mangoes with oranges...... The letters in their 'palindromes' do not read the same forward and backwards. The structure of the script does not allow for complete or true palindromes... Well, they still call them palindromes abi.... undecided. grin. I gave you a true palindrome not a semi palindrome... I have seen many of the best true tamil palindromes and none compares... Unless you want me to start looking for 'syllabic palindromes' in the quran as well so we can compare grin grin... If that is what your hidden post is about, then it is another fail...

I won't give you a challenge, if it was that easy... wink wink

You see dishonesty and lies at display. . .How did I choose the wrong language?. . .How do you know that there are hardly true palindromes in the tamil language?. . .Why lying muslims apologist told you that?. . .I provided true palindrome and as usual you came with this weak attack that it is not really a palindrome grin grin. . .How did you know that they dont read the same forward and back wards?. . .Can you speak tamil? who lied to you that they don't?. . .Who lied to you that they are semi palindromes?. . .The ones I gave you compare to the ones you gave from the quran, you english translation of the ayah is not even a palindrome.So there you have a fail. . Stop being dishonest. . .That's all what you people are good at. . . .You don't speak tamil so stop lying. . .
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2012
mazaje:

You see dishonesty and lies at display. . .How did I choose the wrong language?. . .How do you know that there are hardly true palindromes in the tamil language?. . .Why lying muslims apologist told you that?. . .I provided true palindrome and as usual you came with this weak attack that it is not really a palindrome grin grin. . .How did you know that they dont read the same forward and back wards?. . .Can you speak tamil? who lied to you that they don't?. . .Who lied to you that they are semi palindromes?. . .The ones I gave you compare to the ones you gave from the quran, you english translation of the ayah is not even a palindrome.So there you have a fail. . Stop being dishonest. . .That's all what you people are good at. . . .You don't speak tamil so stop lying. . .

lol.... I have read about palindromes in tamil... This is about tamil palindromes

'Unlike the English Language palindromes where the letters of the alphabet forming the word (or sentence) are read one by one in reckoning the mirror image structure, Palindromes in Sanskrit and Tamil are reckoned by identifying the aksharas (syllables) and not the consonants and vowels. As a result, one cannot simply look at the internal representation of the text and perform a string match by comparing the forward and reverse text string unless of course the representation conforms to a syllabic form. '

http://acharya.iitm.ac.in/linguistics/palindromes.php

I have no reason to lie mate..... How can you expect that a palindrome in arabic would be the same in english, if it is the same in english then it should be the same in french, spanish, german... etc. There are no equivalent translations for many words in arabic in the english language...

You can't compare mangoes with oranges... That is my simple point
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by Cheers01: 3:08am On Jul 18, 2012
I just keep laughing every time I read this thread. Tbaba is like a wise snake and Majaze is like a young rat. The snake sets traps, while the young rat in his youthful exuberance and overconfidence, tries to run around the traps set by the snake. The rat keeps falling into different traps while the snake watches in amusement.

If Majaze had listened to me in the first place, he would not have been debunked by Tbaba. The very fact that we do not understand Arabic is a handicap which limits our ability to argue on this issue. It also gives Tbaba the freedom to say what he likes about the Quran in Arabic without us catching him.

Tamil language cut and paste? Kai. Tbaba really set trap for my guy!
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 3:27am On Jul 18, 2012
^hehe... grin abi, he could have just developed an excuse like you!!

Palindromes are difficult to form no matter the language...... I just shared one gem out of the hundreds of thousands of gems in the Quran... Palindromes are formed after a process of trial and error, editing..... Usually you need a pen to check out the different combinations...

In the case of the Quran;

1- The Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) was unlettered: he couldn’t read.

2- The Qur’an was not revealed as a written book; but it was oral.

3- The Qur’an was not edited, it was not revised, it was one attempt.

These three factors make it even more amazing!! Inspite of them, it still contains thousands of incredible gems, many are still yet to be found, i am sure......
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by Cheers01: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234: ^hehe... grin abi, he could have just developed an excuse like you!!

Palindromes are difficult to form no matter the language...... I just shared one gem out of the hundreds of thousands of gems in the Quran... Palindromes are formed after a process of trial and error, editing..... Usually you need a pen to check out the different combinations...

In the case of the Quran;

1- The Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) was unlettered: he couldn’t read.

2- The Qur’an was not revealed as a written book; but it was oral.

3- The Qur’an was not edited, it was not revised, it was one attempt.

These three factors make it even more amazing!! Inspite of them, it still contains thousands of incredible gems, many are still yet to be found, i am sure......

One sentence of truth that debunks your whole argument;

Arabic language (classical and modern standard) is palindromatic by nature!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_language#Examples

I love reading a book. Almost a palindrome in Arabic (modern and classical). So much repetition in sylables.
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2012
Cheers01:
One sentence of truth that debunks your whole argument;

Arabic language (classical and modern standard) is palindromatic by nature!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_language#Examples
I love reading a book. Almost a palindrome in Arabic (modern and classical). So much repetition in sylables.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

palindromatic in nature? grin grin grin grin No language is palindromatic in nature ...

This is the weakest argument yet, almost funnier than mazaje first attempt.... There is nothing in the wikipedia link that suggests anything close to what you are talking about....

So much repetition in syllable?? palindrome

You do not have to comment if you have nothing useful to contribute...
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2012
The least you could do was provide a quotation with a good reference that says palindromes are so easy in Arabic and it is palidromatic .... You put a link without a quotation (even though wikipedia is not even a good source of information)...
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2012
Signing off this thread; Tomorrow is my last day on Nairaland until after ramadan... (except maybe occasionally)

You guys have made me laugh, with your gallant attempts and excuses....

Oh well, I hope you guys find the truth and serve your lord...

ciao
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by Cheers01: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

palindromatic in nature? grin grin grin grin No language is palindromatic in nature ...

This is the weakest argument yet, almost funnier than mazaje first attempt.... There is nothing in the wikipedia link that suggests anything close to what you are talking about....

So much repetition in syllable?? palindrome

You do not have to comment if you have nothing useful to contribute...

Lmao. Your attempts to ridicule and hide behind Arabic fails. Palindromes will occur more naturally in Arabic

1) What are palindromes without repetition? Looking at the structure of Arabic language it shows that repetions will occur in syllables more than English. The words in Arabic are quite palindromatic. "Ata", "ana" "darab" "ali ila"......"haddah". The repition of many syllables is evident

Many words in Arabic are one letter shy of being palindromes- zakat, rabat, Allah, Amar,

Maybe my wording is not clear (I used "syllables" instead of "letters/words"wink but the overall intent and meaning is clear. Arabic language is a language of repetion. Look at all the translations in the example I gave- there are lots of repetition of syllables/words/letters. This is in comparison to the exmaple you gave

"Surah Muddathir ayah 3 is a palindrome

the sentence is:

رَبَّكَ فَكَبِّرْ

look at it more closely:

رب ب ك ف ك ب ب ر

It means

'declare the greatness only of your Rabb(Lord)'"
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2012
Cheers01:
Lmao. Your attempts to ridicule and hide behind Arabic fails. Palindromes will occur more naturally in Arabic

1) What are palindromes without repetition? Looking at the structure of Arabic language it shows that repetions will occur in syllables more than English. The words in Arabic are quite palindromatic. "Ata", "ana" "darab" "ali ila"......"haddah". The repition of many syllables is evident

Are you confused?

The palindrome example i gave is not a syllabic palindrome.... There is HUGE difference between syllables and letters. The example i gave is pronounced

Rabba ka fakabbir

What is ali ila?? ana?? ata?? These things make no sense... Zakat, Allah, rabat, and Amar are not even close to being palindromes....... NOT EVEN CLOSE

Manama is not a palindrome but it reads the same way backwards and forward

Mama is not a palindrome but its syllabic palindrome

grin grin grin grin

Please my request is for a palindrome not syllables... They are not the same thing!!!

I shouldn't even be responding to this...

Signing out finally!!
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2012
Stop trying to teach arabic,

Zakat, Allah, rabat, and Amar are not even close to being palindromes....... NOT EVEN CLOSE

Signing off
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by Cheers01: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234:

Are you confused?

The palindrome example i gave is not a syllabic palindrome.... There is HUGE difference between syllables and letters. The example i gave is pronounced

Rabba ka fakabbir

What is ali ila?? ana?? ata?? These things make no sense...

Manama is not a palindrome but it reads the same way backwards and forward

Mama is not a palindrome but its syllabic palindrome

grin grin grin grin

Please my request is for a palindrome not syllables... They are not the same thing!!!

I shouldn't even be responding to this...

Signing out finally!!

You came back. Was my argument too compelling? grin grin grin. Sometimes I amaze myself.

[size=18pt]You have just debunked yourself!!! here is the definition of a palindrome;

A palindrome is a word, phrase, number, or other sequence of units that may be read the same way in either direction, with general allowances for adjustments to punctuation and word dividers
[/size]

A word can be a palindrome. "Mama" is an English word and therefore, it is a palindrome.

The example you gave is even worse. So your original palindrome example was just a sequence of arrangement in writing? Hahhahaha.

ali and ila are Arabic words. That very much I know. al-ali and ila allah. Something to do with God? hmm?

I am too much for you, Tbaba

Signing out (like a boss)
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2012
olodo!! you have me rolling on the floor

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

a word palindrome in english is

deleveled - Spells backward and forward the same way backward deleveled

Mama - spelt backward is amam

More example
aibohphobia
alula
cammac
civic
deified
deleveled
detartrated
devoved
dewed
evitative
Hannah
kayak
kinnikinnik
lemel
level
madam
Malayalam
minim
murdrum
peeweep
racecar
radar
redder
refer
reifier
repaper
reviver
rotator
rotavator
rotor
sagas
solos
sexes
stats
tenet
terret
testset

http://www.rinkworks.com/words/palindromes.shtml

Mama is not a palindrome
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2012
No wonder you have been saying nonsense!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Signing off finally
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by mazaje(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234:

lol.... I have read about palindromes in tamil... This is about tamil palindromes

'Unlike the English Language palindromes where the letters of the alphabet forming the word (or sentence) are read one by one in reckoning the mirror image structure, Palindromes in Sanskrit and Tamil are reckoned by identifying the aksharas (syllables) and not the consonants and vowels. As a result, one cannot simply look at the internal representation of the text and perform a string match by comparing the forward and reverse text string unless of course the representation conforms to a syllabic form. '

http://acharya.iitm.ac.in/linguistics/palindromes.php

I have no reason to lie mate..... How can you expect that a palindrome in arabic would be the same in english, if it is the same in english then it should be the same in french, spanish, german... etc. There are no equivalent translations for many words in arabic in the english language...

You can't compare mangoes with oranges... That is my simple point

You see the sheer dishonesty again, Tamil is NOT english, and it was made clear even in your entry, a palindrome in Tamil has its own way of recognition unlike the english language. Same with arabic language that is why a palindome in arabic can NOT be the same in english. . .It still does NOT negate it from being a palindrome. . .I have given you Palindomes in Tamil that completely match what you have provided in the quran. . .So much for divine origin. . . grin grin. . .I repeat show me what is written in the quran that can NOT be written any where else so far you are yet to do so. . .

Here is another one in Portuguese

"Erro comum ocorre" which in english means "Common mistakes happen". . . .It has a real application, It fits perfectly into any discussion and it is applicable, It gives useful information and can be used because it talks about something meaningful. . .
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
mazaje:

You see the sheer dishonesty again, Tamil is NOT english, and it was made clear even in your entry, a palindrome in Tamil has its own way of recognition unlike the english language. Same with arabic language that is why a palindome in arabic can NOT be the same in english. . .It still does NOT negate it from being a palindrome. . .I have given you Palindomes in Tamil that completely match what you have provided in the quran. . .So much for divine origin. . . grin grin. . .I repeat show me what is written in the quran that can NOT be written any where else so far you are yet to do so. . .

Here is another one in Portuguese

"Erro comum ocorre" which in english means "Common mistakes happen". . . .It has a real application, It fits perfectly into any discussion and it is applicable, It gives useful information and can be used because it talks about something meaningful. . .

There are true palindromes in tamil using the letter but they are very rare... that is why they use their syllables... We can only compare apples to apples... If i gave a syllabic palindrome then we can compare.

Na wa for you o!! Your problem is your stubbornness to accept the truth... Remove your pride and face the truth.... Stop accusing me of dishonesty... i have been totally straight with you.

What are common mistakes? that is ambiguous as one can get.... This statement on its own has very little content....

Common mistakes happen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .... That is as ambiguous as they come?? What are common mistakes exactly?? common mistakes in what field grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....

When i say ' Declare the greatness only of your lord' there is zero ambiguity....

There is no comparison in the level of content between the two statements.... One is unambiguous, the other is ambuiguous

You know what, quit trying... I don't want it to seem as if i am just making fun of you guys.... you will not find a palindrome of similar content.....

See you!!
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
The definition of content is something that gives you complete or good information.... The amount of information embedded decides what has the greater content,,,,

Common mistakes happen has very little content ... It is incomplete.... If we meet a stranger on the road, and say: common mistakes happen.... He will have no idea what you are talking about, He will have to ask more questions...

If you tell the stranger: Declare the greatness only of your lord.... even if he is an atheist, he will understand what you just said
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by Cheers01: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234: olodo!! you have me rolling on the floor

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

a word palindrome in english is

deleveled - Spells backward and forward the same way backward deleveled

Mama - spelt backward is amam

More example
aibohphobia
alula
cammac
civic
deified
deleveled
detartrated
devoved
dewed
evitative
Hannah
kayak
kinnikinnik
lemel
level
madam
Malayalam
minim
murdrum
peeweep
racecar
radar
redder
refer
reifier
repaper
reviver
rotator
rotavator
rotor
sagas
solos
sexes
stats
tenet
terret
testset

http://www.rinkworks.com/words/palindromes.shtml

Mama is not a palindrome

Lol....lmao.

See this guy rejoicing at a mistake....I meant to write "madam" is a palindrome. I wrote "mama" as a mistake. Clearly, my previous examples were palindromes, so you cant argue that I do not know what a palindrome is.

Haddah, darab etc were my examples.

The original point still remains the same. Arabic words are more likely to get you into palindromes.
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
^ incorrect, you failed miserably to prove your point

I never said madam:: you are now trying to save face....

darrab has three different letters---- where is the repeated syllable or palindrome?

Haddah .... what is this??

You guys are just giving excuses and poor attempts over and over again

I am tired.......
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by Cheers01: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234:

There are true palindromes in tamil using the letter but they are very rare... that is why they use their syllables... We can only compare apples to apples... If i gave a syllabic palindrome then we can compare.

Na wa for you o!! Your problem is your stubbornness to accept the truth... Remove your pride and face the truth.... Stop accusing me of dishonesty... i have been totally straight with you.

What are common mistakes? that is ambiguous as one can get.... This statement on its own has very little content....

Common mistakes happen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .... That is as ambiguous as they come?? What are common mistakes exactly?? common mistakes in what field grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....

When i say ' Declare the greatness only of your lord' there is zero ambiguity....

There is no comparison in the level of content between the two statements.... One is unambiguous, the other is ambuiguous

You know what, quit trying... I don't want it to seem as if i am just making fun of you guys.... you will not find a palindrome of similar content.....

See you!!

The basic problem as I have said is that you're hiding behind Arabic. Assuming that what you're even saying is true the whole thing becomes xenophobic and borderline racist to suggest that God is best revealed in one language- Arabic.

Furthermore, the palindrome you put is an epic example of hypocrisy. The english palindromes and the arabic palindromes are like apples to oranges because when it is written in latin form or romaniztion, your Arabic palindrome is not a palindrome. English is written in latin form. Yet you claim that Tamil to english palindromes are apples to oranges.

Explanation/Illustration.

رب ب ك ف ك ب ب ر----------Arabic form is a palindrome

Rabba ka fakabbir--------- latin form/Romanization not a palindrome

'declare the greatness only of your Rabb(Lord)'" English translation not a palindrome

Re: Conversation With An Atheist by Cheers01: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234: ^ incorrect, you failed miserably to prove your point

I never said madam:: you are now trying to save face....

darrab has three different letters---- where is the repeated syllable or palindrome?

Haddah .... what is this??

You guys are just giving excuses and poor attempts over and over again

I am tired.......

Yes, I made a mistake, I wanted to write "MADAM". I wanted to explain that a word is a palindrome.

darrab backwards is darrab

haddah or hadah is an Arabic name/place.
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
It is an arabic word not a latin or english word...... I

I gave you the meaning; another person would translate it a bit different... they can use the synonyms of greatness or declare.. There is no direct equivalent translation.

I am asking for any palindrome in any language that matches in style and content....

It is a very fair challenge.....

I will not respond anymore unless someone has something good....
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by vedaxcool(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
^
Thaba may Allah reward you! Amin. Watching u make this atheist scamper for answer and repeatedly fail made my daym definately u are my poster of the year! Toyota is Honda lol grin grin truly I declare my Lord's greatness! The Qur'an testifies to this fact!
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
vedaxcool: ^
Thaba may Allah reward you! Amin. Watching u make this atheist scamper for answer and repeatedly fail made my daym definately u are my poster of the year! Toyota is Honda lol grin grin truly I declare my Lord's greatness! The Qur'an testifies to this fact!

Their problem is arrogance:- They will never accept the truth even if it is in front of them... I gave them just one ayah of the Quran.. What if it was something more?
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by mazaje(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234:

You see here you are lying again. . .From the link you posted. . .'Unlike the English Language palindromes where the letters of the alphabet forming the word (or sentence) are read one by one in reckoning the mirror image structure, Palindromes in Sanskrit and Tamil are reckoned by identifying the aksharas (syllables) and not the consonants and vowels. . . .It clearly says that UNLIKE english palindromes in Tamil are reckoned in a very different way. . . Saying that the use letters is your own making. Even the link you provided has stated how they identify their own palindromes and if we go by it it matches what ever palindrome you can bring from the quran. . .I gave very good examples but the post were hidden. . .They used it to praise their own god as well. . .Because of how languages and words differ even the palindome you brought in the quran is not a palindrome in english because of how languages differ and how the words are structured, the example of palindrome you gave is not even a palindrome in english if i am to go by the games you are trying to play here. . .The verse you quoted is NOT a palindrome in english and as such is not really a palindrome. . .The way palindromes are structured differ in languages. . What you are trying to say is that words must be spoken or written the same way in different languages for them to be the same. . .Your approach obviously a bogus one. . .Since languages are different and the way they are written or deducted are not always the same. . .I repeat your arabic palindrome is not a palindrome in english. . .So if am to play your games you have presented nothing. .

Which truth?. . .I gave you very good palindrome, you are actually lying about the Tamil palindrome so which truth is it you are talking about?. . .

It could be applied in any sentence and it will give meaning. . .Common mistakes are made every day at work. . .

There

See you!![/quote]

I have presented the Tamil palindrome and its content is very at par with the one in the quran. . .
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
When i present a syllabic palindrome, we can look at the tamil one....

If that is your best bet...

Then you failed really badly.....

My point proven...
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by mazaje(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234: When i present a syllabic palindrome, we can look at the tamil one....

If that is your best bet...

Then you failed really badly.....

My point proven...

But your own word palindrome is not a palindrome in english so fail. . .
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by Cheers01: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
The basic problem as I have said is that you're hiding behind Arabic. Assuming that what you're even saying is true the whole thing becomes xenophobic and borderline racist to suggest that God is best revealed in one language- Arabic.

Furthermore, the palindrome you put is an epic example of hypocrisy. The english palindromes and the arabic palindromes are like apples to oranges because when it is written in latin form or romaniztion, your Arabic palindrome is not a palindrome. English is written in latin form. Yet you claim that Tamil to english palindromes are apples to oranges.

'declare the greatness only of your Rabb(Lord)'" English translation not a palindrome

Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
cool
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
^ Makes no sense

There is no direct equivalent translation in english or any other language...

They are synonyms for almost every word in english and they would be employed in different ways...
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by tbaba1234: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thanks a lot for your time gentlemen....

We will meet soon enough on another thread,,, cool
Re: Conversation With An Atheist by mazaje(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cheers01:

Perfect!! His claim completely debunked. . .He keeps insisting that the Tamil palindrome is comparing apples to oranges when the arabic palindrome he provided when translated to english is like comparing apples to sand since it is not even a palindrome at all. . .Different languages with how they deduce things. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ways To Forgiving Others In Islam / Focusing On Our Salat And Prayers / The Month Of Sha'ban Is Upon Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.