Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Divorce Witness - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Divorce Witness (735 Views)

A Simple Spelling Mistake That Caused A Divorce!!!! / Funny Jejovah Witness/deeper Life Corper / Shocker!ini Edo In A Divorce Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Witness by SamMilla1(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2007
KEMI was a none-too-bright young woman who had moved to LAGOS with dreams of becoming a star. She didn't find fame or glory, but she did encounter plenty of men willing to enjoy her plentiful charms and soon she found herself called to testify in a divorce case.

When it was her turn on the stand, the lawyer came forward. "The wife of the defendant has identified you as the 'other woman' in her husband's life. Now, do you admit that you went to the GARDEN Motel with this Mr. JOHN?"

"Well, yes," acknowledged KEMI with a sniff, "but I couldn't help it."

"Couldn't help it?" asked the lawyer derisively. "How's that?"

"Mr. JOHN deceived me."

"Exactly what do you mean?"

"See, when we signed in," she explained, "He told the motel clerk I was his wife."

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Call Them? / This Old Italian Man . . . / What Religion Is Ur Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.