Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Have Lost My Respect On John Terry- Ian Wright - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Have Lost My Respect On John Terry- Ian Wright (817 Views)

Good News For Arsenal: Liverpool’s Director Ian Ayre Hints Suarez Could Be Sold / Ian Wright Urges Arsenal To Make A Last Minute Deal For Jermain Defoe / Arsenal Are Now City’s Feeder Club - Ian Wright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lost My Respect On John Terry- Ian Wright by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Arsenal legendary striker Ian Wright has been an active personnel on the say of John Terry's racial abuse against Anton Ferdinand. Ian Wright on his column to the SUN said "Terry walks out of that court free on winning that racial case but we all know its a nobody win,the English FA will continue to be in a lose -lose situation". He continued "there is racism in football and it will continue to be on the pitch especially when you acquits someone(Terry) even after a video evidence. The margistrate said the language is allowed on the pitch and that's what a common man or the fans heard but let's face the language is only allowed if u're John Terry but not Luis Suarez". I believe him. The FA themselves are racists,political and cunny-ish just like the nation(ENGLAND) as a whole. They will continue to be in a lose-lose situation with this check their international competitions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Van Hanegem's Criticism Of Van Gaal Is Unfair / Sunderland's Best Display Ever: / Breaking News:thiery Henry Signs 2 Months Deal With Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.