Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. (1076 Views)

How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / A Soldier Stole My Iphone 4s / Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by islet(f): 3:27am On Jul 15, 2012
I have never felt so stupid in my life but i just realized that i really am stupid. I just lost my android to someone i wanted to help out. Cant tell my sis cos she just gave it to me. I only have the phone number of the person who stole it. What do i do?
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Odunnu: 6:35am On Jul 15, 2012
I'm sorry about your loss but how did it happen? I also lost a phone in 2010 to someone I was helping. It sure makes you look silly if it happened the way mine happened
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by lukecent: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2012
Hav u try the person's number 2 knw weda it's his or her real number? If yes I ll tell u hw 2 get him or her. Sori, I feel ur pain.
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
do u have anti-theft or android lost on it
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by JSL(f): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
Thanks.I'm just not used to people being liars. Ii normally wait 4 a bus to yaba at my estate gate at osborne Ikoyi. Sometimes car's stop and get passengers there. He picked me theRe and along the way we got talking after he found out ii was from Benin city. He said he was from there but both his parents were dead so he was an orphan.
He just got a job at lekki but his phone was bad and he kept saying he was gonna loose his job if he didn't have a phone 2 communicate in the offiCe. He said he works in a car sales company and they don't talk but text. And he couldn't do any. This was his first month, they had not paid him his salary, so he couldn't get a phone. He even complains that he is hungry.
He complained so much  offered to give him my office phone (a samsung G800)till he could get his. But first ii had to unlock my android from t-mobile network so  could use it in the mean time. We had talked 4 two weeks and ii didn't seee why someone ii wanted to help would scam me. He told me he had a friend that unlocks fones, since he wanted to get the phone ii was giving him, he would help me unlock the android and come pick the samsung.
Its been 4 days now and  am still waiting. He don't pick my calls, cuts it.  believe he can't dispose of his mtn number he is using because his job got 4 him.if someone else calls he picks. Confused much.
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Odunnu: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
JSL: Thanks.I'm just not used to people being liars. Ii normally wait 4 a bus to yaba at my estate gate at osborne Ikoyi. Sometimes car's stop and get passengers there. He picked me theRe and along the way we got talking after he found out ii was from Benin city. He said he was from there but both his parents were dead so he was an orphan.
He just got a job at lekki but his phone was bad and he kept saying he was gonna loose his job if he didn't have a phone 2 communicate in the offiCe. He said he works in a car sales company and they don't talk but text. And he couldn't do any. This was his first month, they had not paid him his salary, so he couldn't get a phone. He even complains that he is hungry.
He complained so much  offered to give him my office phone (a samsung G800)till he could get his. But first ii had to unlock my android from t-mobile network so  could use it in the mean time. We had talked 4 two weeks and ii didn't seee why someone ii wanted to help would scam me. He told me he had a friend that unlocks fones, since he wanted to get the phone ii was giving him, he would help me unlock the android and come pick the samsung.
Its been 4 days now and  am still waiting. He don't pick my calls, cuts it.  believe he can't dispose of his mtn number he is using because his job got 4 him.if someone else calls he picks. Confused much.
Who are you? The OP?
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by islet(f): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2012
Yes its me. I got an id on opera and another on my native browser. Replied without looking at the username.
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Odunnu: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
islet: Yes its me. I got an id on opera and another on my native browser. Replied without looking at the username.
Hmmm.
How was this dude? Fat? Dark? I ask because the frog who stole mine mentioned Benin too. Said he went to school in FGC Ibillo. Said he needed a phone to make a call as he just had an accident with his car somersaulting and he needed to get money too but that his ATM strip got scratched in the accident. He showed it to me, also showed me car keys.
With all my sharp girl eyes, I fell for his lies!
I took the frog to Pleasure Island (an eatery) and fed him fat on my meagre income. Choi! Now I remember this, e don dey pain me again.
I believed his story, took him to a hotel, paid N8K for the night, gave him one of my phones with a promise of getting it back after work the next day. Foolish me, I didnt even get his number!
When I came to the hotel around 5.30pm the next day, guy had scaled. Heard he didnt even sleep in the room. Called a number he called with my regular phone before I gave him the other phone, switched off. I felt silly!
Saw the frog on fbk and confronted him, he blocked me.
Used my brother's fbk account and added many of his 'friends' and warned them about him, one admitted he had started suspecting he was fraudulent
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Suntemi(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2012
Odunnu:
Hmmm.
How was this dude? Fat? Dark? I ask because the frog who stole mine mentioned Benin too. Said he went to school in FGC Ibillo. Said he needed a phone to make a call as he just had an accident with his car somersaulting and he needed to get money too but that his ATM strip got scratched in the accident. He showed it to me, also showed me car keys.
I took the frog to Pleasure Island (an eatery) and fed him fat on my meagre income. Choi! Now I remember this, e don dey pain me again.
I believed his story, took him to a hotel, paid N8K for the night, gave him one of my phones with a promise of getting it back after work the next day. Foolish me, I didnt even get his number!
When I came to the hotel around 5.30pm the next day, guy had scaled. Heard he didnt even sleep in the room. Called a number he called with my regular phone before I gave him the other phone, switched off. I felt silly!
Used my brother's fbk account and added many of his 'friends' and warned them about him, one admitted he had started suspecting he was fraudulent

I think you will get him if you push further.
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Odunnu: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2012
Nemesis will get him. Make e carry go.
Almost the same period he stole my phone I got a gift of a better phone. Who knows, if he hadnt stolen it, would I be getting the new phone?
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Suntemi(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2012
Well but I think that's coincident.
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Odunnu: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
There's no accident in creation so says my baaba
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by semid4lyfe(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2012
odunnu:
Hmmm.

Odunnu, na you dem dey open office for head like this? Chai grin
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by ifyalways(f): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
This is so not funny @ odunnu and OP.
Had it been me,I would so much pursue and ruin the dude,that's the only way I'll get true "closure and satisfaction"
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Afam4eva(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
Na waoo...people dey for this world oo.
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Odunnu: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Odunnu, na you dem dey open office for head like this? Chai grin
That singular event, made me wiser.
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Odunnu: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
ifyalways: This is so not funny @ odunnu and OP.
Had it been me,I would so much pursue and ruin the dude,that's the only way I'll get true "closure and satisfaction"
My dear sister, at times, you just have to let go.
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by semid4lyfe(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2012
Odunnu:
That singular event, made me wiser.

Lol. . .still can't believe you fell "maga" like this

Seems the saying "for every sharp babe, there's a sharper guy" is true after all cheesy
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by Odunnu: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2012
Lol. That was then. These days I still meet hungry guys like that, but i'm wiser.
Highest wey I fit help na to arrange Mama Bashira rice give you. I may even top it with N500 and direct you to a 'charity organisation'.
Craze pipo full this world grin
Re: Help! Suggestions Needed On How To Get Someone Who Stole My Phone. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2012
odunnu:
Lol. That was then. These days I still meet hungry guys like that, but i'm wiser.
Highest wey I fit help na to arrange Mama Bashira rice give you. I may even top it with N500 and direct you to a 'charity organisation'.
Craze pipo full this world grin

Ok ma, wish I could be as kind hearted as you are. Me, I nor go lie o. . .I am unsympathetic and tight-fisted. wink

Meanwhile
this thread in your section deserves some exposure on the homepage, don't you think? Do the needy if you think so. . . .

(1) (Reply)

419 By Glo / MTK 6575/77/8377 / Download Android Dr Web Antivirus With Key File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.