Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,493 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Africanvibes Magazine - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Africanvibes Magazine (1154 Views)

Script Writers Needed In A Magazine Firm / Forbes Magazine Says Nollywood Is The Next Big Thing In World Cinema / What Happened To The Ikebe Super Magazine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africanvibes Magazine by queen2006(f): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2006
you all should check this out. We are doing big things and representing Africans positively in the US.

www.africanvibes.com
Re: Africanvibes Magazine by Seun(m): 1:22am On Apr 06, 2006
What's the African Vibes Magazine about? Tell us!
Re: Africanvibes Magazine by queen2006(f): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2006
Thanks for asking. 

African Vibes magazine is a general-interest magazine for contemporary Africans in the Diaspora, which defines, reflects and celebrates what it means to be an African in contemporary American culture. There are many Africans doing extraordinary things and African Vibes magazine makes it its business to tell the world about it. From fashion tips, to inspiration or simply good old entertainment, African Vibes tells it all. THe quality of AV matches that of Essence and Ebony Magazines because we deserve that kind of quality but it's an African magazine. We feature African Celebrities, African Designers, African cuisine, African resorts, Successful Africans and their stories, A cultural fact from one country each issue and lots more. All of our models are African and we also feature runway fashions in our magazine.

Our April/May 2006 issue features an exclusive interview with South African actor Presley Chwenayagae who starred in the Oscar winning movie Tsotsi.  AfricanVibes magazine is a one stop shop for Africans in the diaspora to get the latest on entertainment and more.  AfricanVibes lets the world learn and know about our beautiful cultures and continent and I encourage you all to subscribe online.  The magazine will soon be available in Nigeria, South Africa, Cameroon and Ivory Coast.
Re: Africanvibes Magazine by hottestjem: 1:52am On Jan 24, 2007
Yo I just started recieving copies of African Vibes Magazine. I live all the way in New York and I saw a classmate of mine with the magazine. She said a friend of hers from Chicago told her about the magazine and the pics are off da hook. I'm from Trinidad but I gotta tell ya, you africans are doing wonders. For those of you who dont know, check out www.africanvibes.com

PS: I've started seeing the magazine on Newstands in New York City. I also heard they are selling it in bookstores in popular black colleges like Howard University etc. You wont be disappointed!!!
Re: Africanvibes Magazine by queen2006(f): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2007
glad you like it hotestjem. The latest issue has a Nigerian female oprah singer on the cover. Her story is great!

(1) (Reply)

Faruk Lasaki To Speak At The Toronto Film Festival / Area Boys The Movie Coming Soon / I Need Help On How To Apply Online, On Project Fame West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.