Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

World Women's Conference - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / World Women's Conference (1179 Views)

Full Text Of Dame Patience Jonathan's World Press Conference. / That Moment You Left That 5 Hours Conference For The Backyard (photo) / At The 2007 World Women's Conference: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Women's Conference by Tinkybabe(f): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
At the 1997 World Women's Conference the first speaker, from England , stood up: "At last year's conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well, after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb." The crowd cheered.

The second speaker, from America , stood up: "After last year's conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had done not only his own washing but my washing as well." The crowd cheered.

The third speaker, from Nigeria , stood up:After last year conference I go house and tell my husband that I no go do im cooking, cleaning or go market for am again, and dat he go dey do am imsef. After the first day i no see anytin. the second day sef, I see notin.

But after the third day, as the swelling begin go down, I start to see small small from my left eye. grin grin
Re: World Women's Conference by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
Nice one.it is original
Re: World Women's Conference by freecocoa(f): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
grin grin grin

Nice one Tinky,got me laughing hard.
Re: World Women's Conference by Nabilah: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: World Women's Conference by dani1luv: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
Loooool grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bonanza / Let's Bring All The Insults Here!!!!!! / Receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.