Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (161343 Views)

Naughty Wife Talks: The Period Women Are Hot / She Did This Two Days Before Their Wedding .. Advice / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? by stan4stan: 12:50am On Nov 12, 2014
me my own p i had intercourse with my gf 2day to her period ...2days leta she saw her period but am still scared can she get pregnant ?
Re: Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? by BaddieKay(f): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2015
What if she ovulates during her period?

Just go and see a gynaecologist b4 u die of HBP
Re: Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? by penielT: 8:14am On May 13, 2015
Please can having sex two days to ovulation and on the day ovulation starts leads to instant pregnancy
Re: Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? by angely1: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
please is it possible for a girl who had sex July 31and expecting her period around 3/4 of August to get pregnant? pls I need info.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? by innervoice(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
It is rather unlikely but not impossible.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? by eyinjuege: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
kittykat1:

Wrong. This has been a wrong misconception for years. I erroneously thot so too. Ovulation occurs 14days before a woman sees her period. Not before.

You are so right!
Re: Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? by olydedon: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
blackbalang:

You are 100% wrong. A lady can't get pregnant 2days be4 her period except she,herself, doesn't know about her cycle. A lady's cycle is usually 28-32 days although longer or shorter cycle is possible. Usually a lady ovulate on d 14th day of a 28 days cycle (varies) signs of ovulation; clearer and stringy discharge that helps the sperm swim, other symptoms may include pimples, cramps @ d lower right side, change in body temp, headaches etc. Unlike men, women have just 5 days fertile prd, max 6days which is few days before ovulation and about 2days after ovulation. Delay in seeing her prd(datz if she calculated well and has a regular cycle) maybe due to birth control pills(if she took any) ,STRESS, change in diet,exercise or just her hormones messing with her. I just don't understand why women don't study their bodies

Correct
Re: Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? by olydedon: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
angely1:
please is it possible for a girl who had sex July 31and expecting her period around 3/4 of August to get pregnant? pls I need info.

No, she can not get pregnant.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? by emilylukeman: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
I want to say a very big thanks to Dr.Ologbo for helping me with his Roots and Herbs,after 10years of marriage with no child but thank God today with the help of Dr.Ologbo roots and herbs i got pregnant within 3 weeks and i was so very happy, i pray that god should strengthen Dr.Ologbo for the kind job he did in my life they are people out there finding it difficult to conceive why can't you contact Dr.Ologbo via email address Ologbotemple@gmail.com or his cellphone number +2348073887808.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? by dyn1800: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
NICE RESPONSE!... WHAT ABOUT 2-3DAYS BEFORE HER MENSTRUATION ? HAD SEX AUGUST 19TH AND MENSTRUATION SUPPOSE TO STARTS 21ST OR 22ND BUT YET TO SEE IT EVEN UP TO TODAY

sholavick:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.