Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How U Can Own A Brand New Dell Inspiron Or Acer Mini With Only 21k Or 14k 2day! - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / How U Can Own A Brand New Dell Inspiron Or Acer Mini With Only 21k Or 14k 2day! (654 Views)

Neatly Used Lg X140 Mini With Sim Slot For 3g / Neatly Used Acer Mini Laptop For 25k 08186005829 / Buy A Brand New Laptop For Just 14k (fourteen Thousand Naira Only!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How U Can Own A Brand New Dell Inspiron Or Acer Mini With Only 21k Or 14k 2day! by empowerme(m): 3:41am On Jul 16, 2012
Dear fellow and friends,

I came across something amazingly interesting, and I think I should let you know about it, so you might also benefit from it too.

It is about owning brand new laptops - Dell
Inspiron and/or Acer mini - with measly fees of N21,000 and N14,000 respectively.

A government-registered, indigenous, ICT company, THRILLHOUSE LIMITED, based in Lagos and other states, is making this possible for you and me.

How? ...through their
scheme called GapMerge.

INTRODUCING GAPMERGE

GapMerge is an innovation from THRILLHOUSE LTD. aimed at MERGING the GAP between all facets of people and making information available to them all.

Gapmerge is simply a
network marketing
scheme from THRILLHOUSE LTD. that enables you to acquire a brand new high configuration DELL
Inspiron laptop of 4GB
Ram, 500GB
Harddisk,WebCam,
Bluetooth,WLAN, etc. for just N21,000.

Or a brand new Acer Mini laptop of 2GB Ram, 320GB Harddisk, Webcam, Bluetooth, Wireless, etc. for just N14,000.

How Does It Work?

By making a payment of N21,000 or N14,000 as the case maybe, you
automatically join an
existing network which
makes you one (1) added person to someone else's network.

Then you are required to introduce four (4) other people who will also pay N21,000 or N14,000 to get their laptop, and also
help you complete your
network.

After which you will be
given your new tear-
leather/carton laptop with no quibble or hassles of any kind.

You can convince as
many people as you can
to join Gapmerge, and
quickly complete your network, then collect your laptop.

Interested in
participating in GapMerge? Please visit their website:

http://
www.thrillhousegroup.com

...for indepth details like
their contact addresses, phone numbers, etc.

'Dayo,

PS: They also sell brand
new laptops cash-down, I mean pay cash and carry go!!!

In other words, pay and carry away.

That will be all.

To your success,
Enjoy.
Re: How U Can Own A Brand New Dell Inspiron Or Acer Mini With Only 21k Or 14k 2day! by Maleeq(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
hmmmm, sound like another Multi-level Marketing to me. MLM only pay the initial entrants. Those tailing would only "assist those on top get their gains".
Re: How U Can Own A Brand New Dell Inspiron Or Acer Mini With Only 21k Or 14k 2day! by mexzony: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
what if i cannot bring four other people then my 21k is gone.what if those four people cannot bring another four each then their money is gone.at the end of the day those four ppl are helping u pay for ur laptop.it is not a pure way at all.if they want to help then there shud be no need to bring anybody.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

a clean black 64gigs Ipad2(3G) For Sale / Hp Pentium 4 Laptop , And Fujitsu Siemens Laptop For Sale / 2013 Promo For Br And New Laptops --- Call/sms - 08036819899.pics Inside !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.