Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nigerian Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World ???– Durex, Ladies What Say You? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World ???– Durex, Ladies What Say You? (2147 Views)

Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men / Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy’s House? / Chai!!! Top 10 Most Unfaithful Women In The World [by Country] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World ???– Durex, Ladies What Say You? by amakaikeng(f): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.
According to the survey, Thailand men are the most unfaithful in the world, with 54 percent of them admitting to cheating on their spouses. South Korea came in second with 34 percent, while Malaysia ranked number three with 33 percent.
The survey revealed that the top two countries with cheating women are Nigeria, with 62 percent, and Thailand, 59 percent.

39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. Russian women came fourth at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.
An independent survey also conducted in Africa by AE affirms the fact that Nigeria with a polulation of over 160 million tops the chart for cheating women. Corruption and a general distrust amognst citizens is largely responsible for this.

If you ask me, I don't believe this and I hope I'm not alone on this one. Mehn, this is a coup against us Nigerian women. Who did they interview for the survey? Non-Nigerian women living in Nigeria claiming to be Nigerian women? *Mtsheew*
please read other posts here http://www.amakaikenga..com/2012/07/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in.html thanks hun.

Re: Nigerian Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World ???– Durex, Ladies What Say You? by MizEmerald(f): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
Neither do I believe it too

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Usonwanne Ogbuagu World Miss University Nigeria Beauty Queen 2007 / Top 10 Most Bankable African Artistes By Forbes/chanel 0 / Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Sexy Body In Her Xmas Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.