Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win (869 Views)

Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? / Arsenal To Win The Premiership And D Champions League - T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by giddy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2006
Mark my words! Arsenal Fc also known as Gunners CANNOT win the champions League. They are only pretenders. Though they may manage to scale through to the Final, but as for winning it, THEY CANNOT
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by bolaoni(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2006
o boy, U better be careful.

Don't let those gunners gun u down o
cool
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by SirKay3(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2006
Haba. Wait till May 17. We reserve our ARSENAL till then

GUNNERS FOREVER
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by Vieira(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2006
giddy:

Mark my words! Arsenal Fc also known as Gunners CANNOT win the champions League. They are only pretenders. Though they may manage to scale through to the Final, but as for winning it, THEY CANNOT

Is that your early morning prayer?

Bad belle people. angry
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by nightrider: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2006
viera and sir kay , why are you people answering people that are seeking for notice by posting dumb threads.
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by Priscila(f): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2006
that giddy of a man needs a thorough public tongue-lashing!
Spare our eyes and stop infuriating us lest we behead you.
You know for others we have been gunning down!
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by Skintite(f): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2006
Guys relax
we dont hav to make mouth like manure or chelski

Just like niterider said, this guy is seekin attention from mighty gunners
well u got it, but not anymore tongue
so go woop ur a'rs up grin
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by okewole(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2006
why cant u people appreciate good thing.Arsenal is playing the best of european football u can ever wish to wacth.Dy are winning and winning fro good
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by Skintite(f): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2006
wat r u talkin?
Cant understand
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by 02(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2006
Well,If Liverpool can win it why can't arsenal do it.STAY FLY.OLE OLE GUNNERS.
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by TDH14: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2006
It's possible. Arsenal have the ability to win it. And I hope it's a Barca-Arsenal showdown.

Because I want an Henry-Ronaldinho showdown. grin
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by Priscila(f): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2006
those talking Liverpool did not deserve last season,Arsenal doesn.t deserve this season!
answer me now who deserves it and where were they?
Keep on dreaming for your dream dead teams till thy kingdom come!
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by bolaoni(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2006
I'm already seeing a Barca Arsenal matchup in the final. I can't see anybody stopping this.
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by LoverBwoy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2006
giddy:

Were Benfica big enough to win it?
Re: The Champions League Is Too Big For Arsenal To Win by Priscila(f): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2006
Loverbwouy

What matters is that we are in the bigger pan. Win or lose we still have a name and history unlike others who have never smelt near UEFA.

Winning will be so luxurious and whatever the outcome of the results we will lick anti-gunners with our tongues

Gunners Hoooray! crow all you want in premiership we ve got a bigger fish here.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Behind Italy's Triumph In This Tournament? / Tevez And Mascherano To West Ham! / Football Referees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.