Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online (21404 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My Investments On Nigeria Stock Exchange / How I Can Monitor My Investments On The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by santaa(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2007
How do i monitor my cscs account online,i have a cscs account but i dont know how to monitor my shares online.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by exployta(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2007
you need to register at csccnigerialtd. or just go thru your stock broker. It's going to cost you 2500naira annually. Not a bad idea if you ask me
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by santaa(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
thanks a lot i try to register through cscs web site , they said they are going to send a message to me but i have not yet recieve any message frrom them.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by madeonline(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2007
It takes a minimum of three weeks for the email to be sent to you after you must have got the filled form signed (by your broker) and submitted to CSCS. Exercise some patience
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by santaa(m): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2007
Thanks madeonline, i have already recived my cscs account but my problem is how to check my potfolio online.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by madeonline(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2007
Have you filled a form called CSCS Online access form. You must fill that form and submit through your broker after which cscs would send you a mail that your online access has been activated.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2007
well, i registered with my stocbroker sometimes last year, and the only thing i got was an sms  from TRADEALERT (Service of the NSE), which said that i wll be notified of  off all stock transactions in my CSCS acct. i was also given an ID and  this web site for enquiry www.nse-cscstradealert.com.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by exployta(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2007
Just go thru your broker. It's much easier
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by Optimizer(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2007
hi all,

I'd like to know what the current charges are for the NSE trade alerts. Also, is it done per annum or on a monthly basis? I know there was a time when it rasied so much debate, however I never knew what the final outcome was.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by yahyadabo: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
the amount is 2500 naira for annual subscription, you can download the form on the cscs website fill and submit to your broker.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by staremysta(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
@exployta,

Your username sounds really bad, did you forget it sounded like EXPLOIT YA or EXPLOITER?

May be if you modify that name, I'd ask you whatever help. But your name makes you look

like an exploitative person. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying you are but your userid sounds

like it.

Cheers.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by exployta(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2007
@staremysta

That's quite a remark, but you don't have to judge a book by it's cover because my username sounds it doesn't mean that i am. If i were i won't such a name because i would want to deceive people. Or will a thief call himself a thief for the world to know that way they will all be watchful of him and nobody will fall victim to his/her act. It's just a nick name, nothing more nothing less. Thanks anyway, we all have a right to our opinion , that's why it's a free country.

cheers
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by bjluv: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2007
ugonna0071:

well, i registered with my stocbroker sometimes last year, and the only thing i got was an sms  from TRADEALERT (Service of the NSE), which said that i wll be notified of  off all stock transactions in my CSCS acct. i was also given an ID and  this web site for enquiry www.nse-cscstradealert.com.

what sort of site is that?
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by obotutuoko(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2007
post the details online here, we will help u.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by bjluv: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2007
and why does he have to post that online for u to see` cheesy grin wink
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by obotutuoko(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2007
askology.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by bjluv: 2:17am On Dec 28, 2007
obotutuoko:

askology.

good to know, ur numbers?
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by ibezim(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2010
i'm a stock broker, u can contact me on this mail id castle146@yahoo.com, i will give u the information u need
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by residual(f): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2010
ibezim, pls tell me how to go about this stock of a thing. i bought some stocks when everybody were all buying b4 it crashed. i have since received my share certificate but don't know what to do with it. though i was told to register it bt i was too annoyed to bother about that bc of the crash. i may as well do that now bt i need information on how to go about it. i won't mind doing it through you since you are a stock broker. pls fill me in. thanks
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by juliebrown: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2010
pls i need hlp, wen i bought my shares 2ru a broker afta evrytin NSE sent a text given me cscs ID pls wat next
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by stockbull(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
@juliebrown do you buy initial public offer (ipo) or on the floor of the exchange
anyway,u need to go back to your broker.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by Dan42(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
ibezim:
i'm a stock broker, u can contact me on this mail id castle146@yahoo.com, i will give u the information u need
Please, can you help with the processes involved in selling a share and obtaining the a share certificate.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by smellyGMB(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
My challenge is that I bought some shares in 2006, the stockbroker opened a CSCS account for me. I still have the number but can't tell how you would help me access my account balance.

Please I need help on how to check my balance.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by yMcy56(f): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
smellyGMB:
My challenge is that I bought some shares in 2006, the stockbroker opened a CSCS account for me. I still have the number but can't tell how you would help me access my account balance.

Please I need help on how to check my balance.
Is the stock broker still operating?
If yes, try and contact them via mail or phone call, so they can confirm to you if they opened trading account for you.........if not, tell them to open for you so they can dematerialize the share certificates and you can be able to trade (buy and sell).

If the broker is no longer in existence, then you have to open account with another broker BUT tell the new broker all the details and let them know that a CSCS acct was opened for you by the old broker.
Re: How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online by Chiomamaryann: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pls l bought MTN share, they were the one that opened the CSCS account number,but l don't know how to access the account. Pls someone help me.

(1) (Reply)

New 4 Bedrooms Bungalow Architectural Design with interior view / Classic 3bedroom Bungalow/flat Architectural Design For Half Plot Of Land / How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.