Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Get Partners For Free On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Get Partners For Free On Nairaland (1437 Views)

Seeking Female Female Partners, Bisexual And Bi-curious Ladies For Adult Fun. / I Need Rich Gay Partners. / Female Bankers:difficulty In Getting Marriage Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2007
Please guys, I'd like you to take this seriously. I'm starting a new dating firm that will help guys and ladies find their dream patners. I just feel that my pals here on Nairaland should have a taste first.

You don't have to think of fees, because it's absolutely free! shocked grin.

Guys just tell me any lady you like on Nairaland by posting thier ids' on this topic and I promise you that you will have her in 1 week. Yes in one week.

Ladies too can post a guy they are willing to "roll" with too here, and he shall be yours in 1 week too.

Note:

The maximum patners my firm is willing to help one person with is just 2! Anyone that request for more than two dates won't be considered! angry

Let's kick the ball rolling gus! grin. . . . . .don't be shy just say thier user ids!

You dont need pictures too grin shocked shocked
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by nana(f): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2007
lol
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2007
"Get Your Partner".U made it seem as if it's an auctioning firm.Nice suggestion but u shud have put it right.
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ nana

lol

Believe me, I've not seen that id on Nairaland. grin Just give the common id the lucky guy uses wink

@ colomb.

Sorry about that. But hope you got the messeage? . . . . common, post the hot mami's id NOW and she will be yours by next Tuesday! shocked
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by nana(f): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2007
sillybuoy. . .no comment,
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by mellow(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2007
Thinking Are you really this silly?[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by nana(f): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2007
mellow:

Thinking Are you really this silly?[/color][color=#990000]
lol
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by Bestglo(f): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2007
i think i need sillygirl.sorry sillyboy i mean
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ nana
. .no comment,

Guess you are still thinking if you can trust my xpert dating company?. . . tale your time pal.

@ mellow
Thinking Are you really this silly?

That's how you will be beating around the bush! angry. . . you better tell me her name now, else i wont respond to u when you buzz me on YIM

@ betglo.

You wish will definately be yours b4 next tuesday tongue
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by rockiedink(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2007
na wah oh!!!if dates were horse, sillyboy would get one grin grin grin
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by iice(f): 2:43am On Dec 06, 2007
Chai
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 06, 2007
so. . . **digging in my wallet**. . .how much do i pay for you, SILLYBOY?
phew!!! ohh yea, you're absolutely free. . . this is my YIM ( get_a_fcking_lyf_@yahoo.com) . . . buzz me, you hear, so we can arrange a date for you to ytake moi on a date. dnt forget ohhh. . .or you'll be brand a "never shows up date" angry angry tongue
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2007
@rockiedink

na wah oh!!!

Seems I've come across that name. Pls. give me a minute to searh our archive. She's yours bro cool

Add: Did I ever tell you I'm looking for dates?. . . . I've got options more that the Shewa and Shukura guy believe me. I'm now into humanitarian service. I help people like you get dates undecided

@ IICE

Chai

Is that a name on Nairaland too?. . . Well, you ladies have a brilliantly crafty way of coding your fantasies' name tongue. Well for your info. someone gave me your name sometimes back. He's dying to be your good friend grin. Guess you know him? Now is the time to kick-start it shocked

@ toyinrayo

so. . . **digging in my wallet**. . .how much do i pay for you, SILLYBOY?
phew!!! ohh yea, you're absolutely free. . . this is my YIM ( get_a_fcking_lyf_@yahoo.com) . . . buzz me, you hear, so we can arrange a date for you to ytake moi on a date. dnt forget ohhh. . .or you'll be brand a "never shows up date"

Is that you don't understant simple sentences or what? I'm not looking for a date, but if I get one for free I wouldn't mind. I never asked anyone to drop contacts! angry Just name your fantasy and he shall be yours in 1 week! Simple instruction.

I think noticed you are in the U.S., how in the hell do you communicate if you don't understand english? but you can also mail me via dontwannadieonfatass@yahoo.com

Toyin, "jo so oruko eniti o hun fi lala lalale, a de je tie b4 nxt tuesday"
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2007
If you guys don't start to patronize me, I'll be forced to match-make you ! angry
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by efuah(f): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2007
Sillyboy na my choice cool
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by realkemmy(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2007
i need hmmmmmmmm, thinking.

may be lata
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by busygal(f): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2007
@poster

U are disapionting me oooooooooooo

which kind topic be this naaaaaaaaa??
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by yimiton(f): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2007
Did someone say our names have a lot of influence on us? undecided
Silly boy how are you doing?  cheesy
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by zignor(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2007
@sillyboy . . .just like that? grin grin grin
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2007
@ Efuah.
Sillyboy na my choice

Consider Silly totally yours cool. . . first Virgin Nigeria flight to Accra tommorow morning. Meet me at the Arival lounge.

@busygal
You are disapionting me oooooooooooo

which kind topic be this naaaaaaaaa??

Pal, what's wrong with the topic? Am only trying to help people overcome their fantasies that torture them every night after visiting nairaland during the day. Sorry if am dissapointing you, but I guess this is my God-sent-mission. To help nairalanders overcome and change their fantasies to realities.

@ yimiton

Did someone say our names have a lot of influence on us?
Silly boy how are you doing?  

Am great smart girl. . . . and what influence would your name yimiton have on you? undecided. . . . sounds like Lipton to me.

Got any name on your mind you wanna get in 1 week? wink

@ Zignor.
@sillyboy . . .just like that?

Pal just like that bro. u need to trust myself and my firm. I know you've got easybabe, but hey! . . . . who says you cant add some more to her? Competition makes championship thick you knw?

@ all.

Please drop the names on your mind and stop having sleepless nights because of that sexy writings u imagine is from a sexy lady/guy on nairaland.

Please dont make me match-make u guys,. . . trust me u wouldnt like that undecided
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by zignor(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2007
@sillyboy . . .lol grin grin grin
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by rockiedink(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2007
zignor:

@sillyboy . . .lol grin grin grin

same here
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2007
@ Zig.

apart from easybaby, I know you've got eyes for b- - - - - - lipsrsealed

Rockie.

Wouldn't you tell the truth and "shame the devil"

Where is borlarge?
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by yimiton(f): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2007
Sillyboy! grin
Aren't you just something else! cheesy
Sure my name does influence me. I take a cup of lipton every morning! wink grin
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2007
@ yimiton

You. . . . . . . Lipton!. . . . of all stuffs available?

Well wouldn't you just name the guy on nairaland you would like to replace the pillow u hold tight to at night?. . . . remember it's for FREE!

Am I just not too nice? undecided
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by gbengeoou: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2007
Bros Sillyboy, just hook me up with Bisano.

i go dey expect positive outcome o.
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by jkpretty(f): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2007
So what happens after one week?

But oops! i have more than two on my list
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by yimiton(f): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2007
Sillyboy!
Aren't you just silly?!  grin
Of course I don't need a replacement, my pillow is firm, wide and still very warm. What do I need a replacement for  undecided cheesy

Silly you! grin grin wink grin

And yes! Lipton, it keeps the sleep away yet not half as bad as Nescafe.
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by rockiedink(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2007
@sillyboy
truth is i think you're just jobless. perhaps if you change your name to brainyboy, you'll be more responsible. and don't you dare go picking on Yimiton again, oh she can actually take care of herself! good for her

@yimiton
never cease to giveit to him the way he deserves it sis.

@zignor
dont pay him any attention
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ gbengeoou

Bros Sillyboy, just hook me up with Bisano.

i go dey expect positive outcome o.

Consider it done cool. . . . We've never failed our clients. By next week Thursday, bisano shall be yours!

@jkpretty.

So what happens after one week?

But oops! i have more than two on my list

Your fantasy shall surely be yours! shocked. . . . just after one week of posting his name. Isn't just what u need? You can just post the first two of your priority list. . . . you knw scale of preference stuff.

@ yimiton

Sillyboy!
Aren't you just silly?!
Of course I don't need a replacement, my pillow is firm, wide and still very warm. What do I need a replacement for

Silly you!

And yes! Lipton, it keeps the sleep away yet not half as bad as Nescafe.

You and I know that a non-living thing can never be a living thing. If it's not panadol, it can never be panadol. Abi pillow na person name for nairaland?

@Rockiedink

@sillyboy
truth is i think you're just jobless. perhaps if you change your name to brainyboy, you'll be more responsible. and don't you dare go picking on Yimiton again, oh she can actually take care of herself! good for her

@yimiton
never cease to giveit to him the way he deserves it sis.

@zignor
don't pay him any attention

If there is anything like "jobfull", then I think that's what I am. My name is my name and I love it. and believe me I know am much more responsible than yourself. How can I help people to get their dream dates if am not responsible?. . . . and how can you be responsible if you try as much as possible to "short-circuit" a responsible gesture to help peole turn fantasies to realities? Hope you get the logic

You know what, I think your fantasy is Yimiton. Trust me, i know pple like u.

Please believe me, I dont want pple to pay me attention. I get attention not paid. I've had that all my life!
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by sillyboy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2007
Chai! angry. . . . Seun don move our topic come here!

You are right sha. undecided

So pple common, shoot out the names. I've gotten some we are working on now.
Re: Get Partners For Free On Nairaland by gbengeoou: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2007
Sillyboy, wot if it`s not achieved next week, wot will you paid for compensation for damages? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy / The Perfect Date / A Gal I Once Nakked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.