Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Baby Gracious Heart Surgery Is Successful Hallelujah: (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Gracious Heart Surgery Is Successful Hallelujah: (pics) (1247 Views)

National Hospital Performs Open Heart Surgery On 12 Patients / Modupe Ozolua: "Virginity Restoration Surgery Is Important For Women" / Cosmetic [Plastic] Surgery is So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Gracious Heart Surgery Is Successful Hallelujah: (pics) by Lenny5000(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2012
Just 4months ago none knew the faith of Baby Gracious, born with a hole in the Heart her parents just don't have the 4million naira needed for the surgery so it's obvious this lil angel wont make it without that surgery, that was when we entered. Campaign for funds was started on Facebook, Nairaland and other blogs, some people that were touched actually gave and some supported with prayers but the money received was way too little compared to the 4million naira target..It was at this stage a Miracle happened, I contacted a French Charity and they agreed to do the Surgery Free of Charge. Ticket was bought with the money raised and Gracious was flown to France.. All of a sudden I was responsible for this child that is not mine, what if the Surgery wasn't successful? I was very tense during these times, but then GOD who kept her alive till almost 3, would definitely see her through. So we fasted and prayed! 3 surgeons did the Surgery, but she was having difficulties breathing. When I heard they have arranged for a second surgery, I was sick in my stomach.. really scared! But after thinking very hard about what GOD has done for Gracious so far, I relaxed and believed everything will be fine. And yes the second surgery was very successful! Gracious has since been discharged from the hospital and she is doing fine. Before weekend Baby Gracious will be returning back home to Nigeria as a healed girl because her heart is now fixed. She will be united back with her Parents and Twin sister after about a month and half in France.I want to specially thank my contact person in France Tiphaiine, the surgeons and everybody at the French Charity for making this possible. And to everybody on FB, Nairaland that has supported Baby Gracious one way or another may God bless each and everyone of you... I AM SO HAPPY! May God's holy name be praised forever and ever Amen!
Bless.... Leonard Ajayi-Odekhiran.

READ THE COMPLETE STORY ON NAIRALAND HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/886114/save-this-baby-please-very

1 Like

Re: Baby Gracious Heart Surgery Is Successful Hallelujah: (pics) by Lenny5000(m): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2012
Gracious recovering after the Heavy surgery sad

Re: Baby Gracious Heart Surgery Is Successful Hallelujah: (pics) by Lenny5000(m): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2012
Gracious listening to music in France grin

Re: Baby Gracious Heart Surgery Is Successful Hallelujah: (pics) by Lenny5000(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gracious is back home in Nigeria with her family. Thanks be to God
Re: Baby Gracious Heart Surgery Is Successful Hallelujah: (pics) by olumidazz: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2012
Thank you JESUS for the life of this little girl, I bless your holy name. May you dominion be for ever and ever. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Ten Strongest Animals On Earth / Health tips for heart, mind and body / Causes Of Premature Ejaculation And Their Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.