Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified (2707 Views)

It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards / How Do I Use Adobe Cs6 After Trial Expiration? / [pdf] How To Use Adobe Photoshop Free Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by ugo2u(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2012
I know you guys have been seeking for where to get adobe training, be it photoshop corel draw or indesign, now is your chance, I was able to get intouch with an Adobe Certified Expert that runs trainings for adobe certification. I am planning to get my own certification soon so I decided to let you guys know in case anyone is interested.

Advantages
- Learn from the pro
- Get certified as an Adobe Expert
- Hands on Training

Courses are:
-Photoshop
-Indesign
-Illustrator
-After Effect
-Adobe Premier
-Dreamweaver
-Flash

All enquiries should be forwarded to maestroworld@gmail.com or call 08139538630

1 Like

Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by crown777(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hey bro! How was ur day? I sent an email please confirm the receipt of my email. Thanks
Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by eviojobor: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
mehn dis site is full of suprises wink
Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by juliebest(f): 3:36am On Jul 26, 2012
okay
Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
if you are in Benin and anywhere in Nigeria.and you want to learn photoshop and dreamweaver.Pls buzz me.or just check out some of my works in Facebook.my name is EYINSAN ODUGBA.and its totally free.but your donations are welcomed.here is my number08085065664 or 08061200991.Pls note that you will only pay 4 my transport.so call me and become a pro in photoshop and dreamweaver now.
Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2012
How much is it.
Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
if you need lots of materials in photoshop and dreamweaver too then call me.i have a large stalk of ebooks and video tutorial 4 beginners and advance users too.08085065664and 08061200991. That is my number.call me now.and get creative.
Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by ugo2u(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2012
akallalone: How much is it.
Just send him an email and he will reply you ASAP
Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by oyin01(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
Seriously, i will be going for my 3months IT in Ota ogun state. frm next month and i want to use dt period to learn grapics. I really need a place to learn
Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by oyin01(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2012
Seriously, i will be going for my 3months IT in Ota ogun state. frm next month and i want to use dt period to learn grapics. I really need a place to learn. O7030230328
Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by laralist123(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
Thanks for update about this program.I am use some of them like Adobe and Dreamweaver but i want to learn about indesign, Illustrator and other.
Re: Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified by stryda(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2012
Are you interested in learning, photoshop, corel and illustrator? Learn it in record time. What takes people 3 months to learn. Learn it in 6 weeks(depending on how fast u are). For more info call 08097913802

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Khalifa Photoshop Design By Mrcheeky / Dooms Day, How Cool Is This photoshop Manipulation? / How Can I Join The Sss Or National Intelligence Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.