Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Is Judaism The Real Culprit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Judaism The Real Culprit? (746 Views)

Is Judaism the oldest religion? / What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Is Judaism The Same As Zionism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Judaism The Real Culprit? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2012
Is Judaism the real culprit for giving birth to 2 of the naughtiest religions in the world: c___________ & i_______ .

and yes. i am back after a long break. Beware.
Re: Is Judaism The Real Culprit? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hahahaha!
Right. Judaism is a vengeful god, asking sacrifices of virgins, children, animals ... Judaism is a god who did not hesitate to kill nearly all of his creation in the flood, in an act of anger.
In Judaism Orthodox groups still exist today, that human sacrifice.
In a religion like that, nothing good could not be born.
But let me respectfully disagree with something you said:
Not born TWO religions to Judaism. A SECT born of Judaism, which is the Catholic sect. Then, from the Catholic sect, was born another sect, the sect Pentecostal.
Pentecostal sect latter has many sub-sects, which we could not name them all here.
I send warm greetings!
Re: Is Judaism The Real Culprit? by ghostofsparta(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
Is Judaism the real culprit for giving birth to 2 of the naughtiest religions in the world: c___________ & i_______ .

What events impregnated Judaism to conceive those two beasts? Roman Fall? Petulant Juice? Fear of Yaweh wrath?
Re: Is Judaism The Real Culprit? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
ghostofsparta:

What events impregnated Judaism to conceive those two beasts? Roman Fall? Petulant Juice? Fear of Yaweh wrath?

no i think its much more than that. it all starts with moses. he was the first to stray from the path of normal working order of Pagan religion and he transformed the hebrews into monotheistic jews. now as evil breeds more evil, each generation stronger and more powerfully evil than the previous one, the birth of christianity was inevitable. jesus it seemed wanted to stray further than moses. uptil than religious conversion in any denomination was out of the question. however, jesus wanted to ensure that evil reached every home in the world. he was also a magician, fooling crowds with pety magic tricks and illusions.
Re: Is Judaism The Real Culprit? by ghostofsparta(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

no i think its much more than that. it all starts with moses. he was the first to stray from the path of normal working order of Pagan religion and he transformed the hebrews into monotheistic jews. now as evil breeds more evil, each generation stronger and more powerfully evil than the previous one, the birth of christianity was inevitable. jesus it seemed wanted to stray further than moses. uptil than religious conversion in any denomination was out of the question. however, jesus wanted to ensure that evil reached every home in the world. he was also a magician, fooling crowds with pety magic tricks and illusions.

Are you aware that your argument above indirectly gives credence to their existence. It's has been a long debated issue among historians and christian theologians regarding whether Jesus ever lived or not in relation to the fact that no extra-biblical records or relic is availble to acknowledges it. Reads such as 'Jesus In India' is worst than what is considered a factoid.
Re: Is Judaism The Real Culprit? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Are you aware that your argument above indirectly gives credence to their existence. It's has been a long debated issue among historians and christian theologians regarding whether Jesus ever lived or not in relation to the fact that no extra-biblical records or relic is availble to acknowledges it. Reads such as 'Jesus In India' is worst than what is considered a factoid.

yes i am aware. i am a Pagan but i speaking truthfully from my point of view. it is very much possible that jesus existed because there must be some leader who is behind all this fraud, i am sure.

the jesus in india is bullc.rap. i doubt he even had the time to make such a long journey and survived, that aso with a wooden boat as used then. and remember there was no Suez Canal unless he went all the way to East Arabia and managed to survive the treacherous crossings of rub-al-khali dessert. also christianity never really got a firm foothold in India except small communities of syrian catholics in South India. christianity got its impetus mostly during bristish and portugues times 200 yrs back.
Re: Is Judaism The Real Culprit? by ghostofsparta(m): 1:19am On Jul 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes i am aware. i am a Pagan but i speaking truthfully from my point of view. it is very much possible that jesus existed because there must be some leader who is behind all this fraud, i am sure.

There is not even a shred of truth anywhere. Talking about the holy grail or spear of destiny is total bull faeces. How can you - a pagan, think there ought to be some leaders behind the fraud. Are you aware that your supposition implies that there's the real truth somewhere, which was later covered by certain people you refer to as "leader". Nah! I ain't buying that. Let me ask you...why would they want to cover up the real truth about Jesus? What do you think they stand to gain by manipulating the hidden truth to disseminate what you call 'fraud'? See, I think wherever you must have read such Conspiracy in Christianity, it is still an attempt to give validity to any aspect of the religion. To me, Jesus is a result of a well planned fabrication. Period. The African Afrocentric Bible even made fine attempt to link Jesus and Biblicacy to Africa, a bull faeces.

PAGAN 9JA:

the jesus in india is bullc.rap. i doubt he even had the time to make such a long journey and survived, that aso with a wooden boat as used then. and remember there was no Suez Canal unless he went all the way to East Arabia and managed to survive the treacherous crossings of rub-al-khali dessert. also christianity never really got a firm foothold in India except small communities of syrian catholics in South India. christianity got its impetus mostly during bristish and portugues times 200 yrs back.

At bolded = very true.

Yet let me ask you; Who is actually responsible for the creation of Christianity?
Re: Is Judaism The Real Culprit? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2012
I think the problem is that Nigerians are so pumped overfull with judaism light(christianity) and judaism arab version(islam) that they no longer know who or what they are, anymore. They are now spending the remainder of their lives living a life of lies and self-deceit. A tragic state to be in, but there you have it.
PAGAN 9JA:

Re: Is Judaism The Real Culprit? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
ghostofsparta:

There is not even a shred of truth anywhere. Talking about the holy grail or spear of destiny is total bull faeces. How can you - a pagan, think there ought to be some leaders behind the fraud. Are you aware that your supposition implies that there's the real truth somewhere, which was later covered by certain people you refer to as "leader". Nah! I ain't buying that. Let me ask you...why would they want to cover up the real truth about Jesus? What do you think they stand to gain by manipulating the hidden truth to disseminate what you call 'fraud'? See, I think wherever you must have read such Conspiracy in Christianity, it is still an attempt to give validity to any aspect of the religion. To me, Jesus is a result of a well planned fabrication. Period. The African Afrocentric Bible even made fine attempt to link Jesus and Biblicacy to Africa, a bull faeces.

At bolded = very true.

Yet let me ask you; Who is actually responsible for the creation of Christianity?

my brother, i never really said anywhere that holy grail or any other supposed miracles are truth. he must have just been a magician and llusionist like chris angel. and there is no proof in the first place for that also. I am 100 % sure he was a useless common man with no sort of magical power. yet he certainly could have been responsible for the creation of christianity. In fact i dont care about the name jesus, becasue today that word is applied to christianities creator and he could be anyone for that matter. some jew for sure. There was lot of internal conflict and external conflict going on within the jewish inner group back then. he, so called jesus or woever it was must have either been kicked out or he tried tom utiny against their order. whatever it was, it certainly turned out evil. .

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Say I Didnt Foresee President Of Ghana's Death - TB Joshua / Chris Okotie Replies His Ex-wife- I Will Never Accept You. / Is The Law Of Moses Still Relevant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.