Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nysc 2008 Anyone? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2008 Anyone? (1376 Views)

Nysc 2008 Batch A Passing Out Parade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc 2008 Anyone? by jany(f): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2007
Please does anyone know when the first batch in 2008 would be mobilised?
Is it true all corpers in rivers state are TEACHERS!!? My fiancee has just being transferred there and he is asking me to come over and serve there but as much as i would love to go, i really can't teach,
I also heard oil companies do cone to camp to conduct tests in port harcourt. Please how true is that? Am really confused?                                                                                                                                                 
Re: Nysc 2008 Anyone? by Bawss1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2007
For real it is mandatory that corpers in Rivers State have to teach! Those that don't get assigned to schools end up in some boring government ministry, so you can well put away any dreams of a fancy oil company posting( Oil coys don't conduct any tests in camp either) cheesy. If its any consolation the state government's monthly allowance is N10k but that only applies to corpers in local goverment areas outside Port Harcourt - in P.H/Obia Akpor LGA the allowance is N5k.
Mobilisation for the 2008 camp should be sometime around Feburary or March I think, so brace yourself.
Re: Nysc 2008 Anyone? by Jdesigns(m): 1:44am On Dec 06, 2007
jany:

Is it true all corpers in rivers state are corpers?

why not, the corpers there are corpers.

jany:

My fiancee has just being transferred there and he is asking me to come over and serve there but as much as i would love to go, i really can't teach.

no be teacher teach you when you dey primary, secondary school. why you com dey complian say you no wan teach. if every body in nigeria don't want to teach will you go to school?? answer.

well na una dey talk say love endures, so go P.H go endure teaching for a year grin grin grin

jany:

I also heard oil companies do cone to camp to conduct tests in port harcourt. Please how true is that? Am really confused?

you too want chop oil money, who no like better thing. wink wink wink
i don't think its true because if the state government gets to know then they are in deep shit.

jany:

Please does anyone know when the first batch in 2008 would be mobilised?

why are u in a hurry, na so love dey hook you. its next year that the infor will be out so relax, cross leg and get set for the 3weeks of suffer head in camp. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nysc 2008 Anyone? by ibkonekt(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

No Boko Haram Bombing Of Nysc Camp In Borno / Corp Member Needed( Engineers) / Relocation From Ebonyi To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.