Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Sure Uk Oil&gas Job Recruitments - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sure Uk Oil&gas Job Recruitments (838 Views)

Jagal Group Job Recruitments (10 Positions) / Public Alert!!! NDLEA Is Not Conducting Any Recruitments / Government Job Recruitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Uk Oil&gas Job Recruitments by slowswaggz: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
A friend of mine got a job last week and has flown abroad to resume,i am not a graduate yet but i had to put the info out for people to know,he connected with an agent here,but he said he got it from Google and he email this address... ukrecruitments2012@gmail.com...but mostly i thing they provide jobs to people who wants careers in oil and gas,engineering,architecture etc....just send them an email..and wait for reply..but it really works...ukrecruitments2012@gmail.com
Re: Sure Uk Oil&gas Job Recruitments by SaintChukz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
slowswaggz: A friend of mine got a job last week and has flown abroad to resume,i am not a graduate yet but i had to put the info out for people to know,he connected with an agent here,but he said he got it from Google and he email this address... ukrecruitments2012@gmail.com...but mostly i thing they provide jobs to people who wants careers in oil and gas,engineering,architecture etc....just send them an email..and wait for reply..but it really works...ukrecruitments2012@gmail.com
You are a real Slow poke, even your name clearly shows that...mscheww...!
Re: Sure Uk Oil&gas Job Recruitments by roseybridge(f): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
hehehehehehehehehehhehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sure Uk Oil&gas Job Recruitments by Gudiza(m): 12:24am On Jul 18, 2012
Saint Chukz: You are a real Slow poke, even your name clearly shows that...mscheww...!

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! grin grin grin
Re: Sure Uk Oil&gas Job Recruitments by Omonla77: 5:58am On Jul 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Won ti e le rara! 'gmail.com' LMFAO
Re: Sure Uk Oil&gas Job Recruitments by Ohislee(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=slowswaggz]A friend of mine got a job last week and has flown abroad to resume,i am not a graduate yet but i had to put the info out for people to know,[b]he connected with an agent here[b]

....... In Nigerian, that you would pay some certain amount to, to process some documents.

you created the Gmail account yourself.

You are expecting people to send you their CVs so that you would get them to pay the agent fee to U.

Mehn we need EFFC in this matter. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Wanted Urgntly- Yaba/ikeja/surulere/lekki / Job Vacancies In Clean Home Affairs / New Vacancies@kimberly Ryan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.