Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

BAM Construction Company UK !!!! Is This Another Fraud??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAM Construction Company UK !!!! Is This Another Fraud??? (1671 Views)

Who Else Got This Invitation By BAM Construction Company UK / Rigzone Oil & Gas Company, UK - Real Or Scam? / Job Opening @quarmby Construction Company UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAM Construction Company UK !!!! Is This Another Fraud??? by excel26(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
I applied to this company BAM Construction Company UK via nairaland and i got a text yesterday inviting me for a visa interview in British high commission in Abuja on d 19th of july 2012, i was at d address today and they said they do not conduct interview in dat address, i also got an appointment letter with a huge salary from this BAM Construction Company UK,

my concern is that they are asking me to pay N16,500 for INTERNATIONAL WORKS CERTIFICATE to a first bank account and that i need to pay and get the certificate b4 going for the visa interview.

PLS I need advice!!!! sad sad sad
Re: BAM Construction Company UK !!!! Is This Another Fraud??? by davechika(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
excel26:
my concern is that they are asking me to pay N16,500 for INTERNATIONAL WORKS CERTIFICATE to a first bank account and that i need to pay and get the certificate b4 going for the visa interview.
Re: BAM Construction Company UK !!!! Is This Another Fraud??? by davechika(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
excel26: I applied to this company BAM Construction Company UK via nairaland and i got a text yesterday inviting me for a visa interview in British high commission in Abuja on d 19th of july 2012, i was at d address today and they said they do not conduct interview in dat address, i also got an appointment letter with a huge salary from this BAM Construction Company UK,

Run its a SCAM,no reputable company will ask u even kobo for such.if its gennuine they will foot the bill all expenses. Dont be desperate for a job if not u will fall a victim of these scammers.
Re: BAM Construction Company UK !!!! Is This Another Fraud??? by excel26(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Total NG Recruiting SCAM.... Beware Of Mr. Dafe Martins / Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Recruitment 2013 / PZ Cusson Aptitude Test Of 19th Feb,2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.