Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Software Developer Resident In Gbagada And Environs Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Software Developer Resident In Gbagada And Environs Needed (558 Views)

Drivers Living Within Yaba And Environs Needed / Urgent Vacancies In Abuja (resident In Abuja Only) / Mack Mechanics In Warri Or Warri Environs Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developer Resident In Gbagada And Environs Needed by programer: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
Role/Job Description for Junior Application Developer (Youth Corper preferable)

 Involves working on multiple projects for the company concurrently.

 Requires skill and minimum of two years experience in C sharp (C#), the .NET Framework SDK, ASP.NET, grasp of Strong Object-Oriented Programming techniques, Java, J2ME, PHP.

 Requires the strong Database development and Database administration skills and experience.

 Requires the ability to develop and deploy Windows, Web and distributed applications through the application of the required technologies enumerated above.

 Requires the knowledge of SMPP and WAP protocols and their application in SMS Gateway and WAP Gateway development. This requirement is an added advantage and not mandatory.

 Experience in a Wireless Application Service Provider Company will be an added advantage.

Candidate/Person Specification

 Experienced Software/Applications Developer who pays attention to industry best practices models.

 Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.

 Knowledge of Windows XP SP 2, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, SQL Server 2005, 2008, Visual studio 2005, 2008 or 2010.

 Programmatic use of Structured Query Language (SQL).

 Knowledge of any flavour of the Linux operating system will be an added advantage.

 Intelligent and a fast learner

Please send CV asap to mrs.electronicforms@gmail.com
Re: Software Developer Resident In Gbagada And Environs Needed by datrmon(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy Na wa o, you want all this skills preferably corper.
Php,Java,j2me,c#, asp.net
I'm sure you googled all this skills and added it together.
Re: Software Developer Resident In Gbagada And Environs Needed by 1forall: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2012
^^
Give the guy a break I'm sure the requirements are flexible enough for candidates with some of the skills/experience.

OP how about breaking down your skill needs into the required and desirable/preferable skill sets to widen your catchment?
Re: Software Developer Resident In Gbagada And Environs Needed by programer: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thanks @iforall

I already indicated that some of the skills are not mandatory but desirable. The core skill set required are 2 years .NET (C#), SQL Server 2005 RDBMS with knowledge of SQL language coding, and Web technology from one of ASP.NET or PHP.

@datrmon
You should have looked through my post history to determine that I am not a novice that googled up a sample job description to post here.
If you don't possess the skills, then you should allow those that have to respond.

(1) (Reply)

“how To GET The Funds You Need To Start Your Own Clothing Line” / Looking For State Territory Partners If Interested Plz Let Me Know. / Catering Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.