Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja (1229 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja by Leilah(f): 5:19am On Dec 06, 2007
Please see in my profile a picture that I took of a beautiful mosque in Abuja there are also so many beautiful churches, buildings and the minstry of defence is highly impressive! I can't post it as it is 200mb thats too large but there are more to come though of my unforgettable trip there and around Nigeria last year.

1 Like

Re: Abuja by Abedisi(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2007
Was also on a Visit and stayed in Lagoas and Abuja. To my surprise Abuja was almost like Europe with some lose ends. NIce drainage and sewage connections. The pubs are very good and accessible. Large houses and beautiful lawn filled with grasses.
Abuja is the place to buy a propeerty if you can afford it. I felt safe in Naija for the first time. While there is upperclass living the life in Abuja also is the poor folk living next to them in shanty houses and caves. The difference is just wide in financiel terms. I really enjoyed me stay in ABuja and also boarded at the Nnamdi Azikwe international airport. Safe and there where no touts.clean and safe at the same time. But the government still need some lots of works to do there and they should not stop at that,
Abuja rocks and while Lagos is still dey place to be.
Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2007
Abuja is pretty impressive, I just wish they could do something about the International Airport. I was flying out from there last year, the waiting area was OK but the bathroom was disgusting. For God sakes I had to wait till my plane took off to use the bathrooms in the plane.
Re: Abuja by ayefele200(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2007
Leilah:

Please see in my profile a picture that I took of a beautiful mosque in Abuja there are also so many beautiful churches, buildings and the minstry of defence is highly impressive! I can't post it as it is 200mb thats too large but there are more to come though of my unforgettable trip there and around Nigeria last year.
is thAT u on the OKADa Or in the 1956 toyota corolla?
Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2007
ayefele200:

is thAT u on the OKADa Or in the 1956 toyota corolla?

Little boy how are you, I see you up to your tricks again grin grin seriously why can't you be nice for ones
Re: Abuja by ayefele200(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2007
Freewilly:

Little boy how are you, I see you up to your tricks again grin grin seriously why can't you be nice for ones
beter watch b4 i stick my kiss, long time where ve u been?, what u doin up @ this time?
Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2007
Stick what where I hope you not referring to that sorry excuse of a pee pee you call a di^k. "pencil-di^k" tongue tongue Any ways i'm up because I don't have class till late and my roommate has her man around this late
Re: Abuja by ayefele200(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2007
Freewilly:

Stick what where I hope you not referring to that sorry excuse of a pee pee you call a di^k. "pencil-di^k" tongue tongue Any ways i'm up because I don't have class till late and my roommate has her man around this late
awwwwww poor girl, what state u stay @?, i can giuve u a booty call right away, i stay in ATL, how about that?
Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2007
grin grin grin what ever!!! little man you can't satisfy me if your poor life depended on it tongue
Re: Abuja by ayefele200(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2007
Freewilly:

grin grin grin what ever!!! little man you can't satisfy me if your poor life depended on it tongue
come on , all jokes apart.act responsible not the other way round, we can work somethin out regardless am commited, i can hit u on ur YIM nw, what is it?

1 Like

Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2007
I'm soooo SORRY friend, you are 21 years late, I never socialize with guys, if you go back a couple of years back on my posts you'd find out I only date girls. I don't have any interest for guys sorry. cry

1 Like

Re: Abuja by ayefele200(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2007
Freewilly:

I'm soooo SORRY friend, you are 21 years late, I never socialize with guys, if you go back a couple of years back on my posts you'd find out I only date girls. I don't have any interest for guys sorry. cry
dunce did u se my status?, i see we exhibit same qualities thay why am soliciting, come on let go, am pretty sure u sound Hot, i give the adequate pleasure u craving 4.
Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2007
Am I Hot hell yeah I'm Hot and there's nothing in this world you can do about it, guess what though I just bought me a brand new toy and I'm using it as we talk tongue

1 Like

Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2007
would you like me to send you a pic of me making out with my Love Machine lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abuja by ayefele200(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2007
Freewilly:

Am I Hot hell yeah I'm Hot and there's nothing in this world you can do about it, guess what though I just bought me a brand new toy and I'm using it as we talk tongue
great, likewise, gush we think alike,sound alike, talk alike, "THANK GOD I FOUND You", hit me on this number in 2 minutes
Re: Abuja by ayefele200(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2007
Freewilly:

would you like me to send you a pic of me making out with my Love Machine lipsrsealed
no thanks. i cherish my laptop a lot, am sure the fungus diseases in uir PUSSY is contagious, imma pass on that
Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2007
dude  you sounding very desperate, what would your girl do if she finds out I'm sending you nude pics of me, I sure don't want to hurt the poor girl.
Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2007
lmfao!!! grin grin grin

@ leilah

Pleas forgive me for messing up your thread, I'll stop now. I'm of to go catch me some zzzzzzzzzzzz nite world.
Re: Abuja by ayefele200(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2007
Freewilly:

dude you sounding very desperate, what would your girl do if she finds out I'm sending you nude pics of me, I sure don't want to hurt the poor girl.
desperate?, how,where?, oh please i get pussies free of fungi,viral, nematode, all i need is someone to kill the time with, n i think u can be of great help but u acting like a LAME PUSSY
Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2007
Ayefele go find you a job and quit wasting your time and money on cybercafe grin I'm of to bed now be a good boy for mommy ok kiss kiss
Re: Abuja by ayefele200(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2007
Freewilly:

Ayefele go find you a job and quit wasting your time and money on cybercafe grin I'm of to bed now be a good boy for mommy ok kiss kiss
cybercafe?, job?, gal am a man of my self, talk to u soon.,,.off to bed too
Re: Abuja by cuteNhot(f): 3:33am On Dec 12, 2007
Freewilly!! lesbian?? have four WHITE dudes as her avatar.

totally consistent with the Nigerian construct of self!!!!
Re: Abuja by Freewilly(f): 3:41am On Dec 12, 2007
Cute_N_hot please don't be dumb my dear, the four dudes on my profile are members of my favorite band "Disturbed" I'm sure you've never heard of them cry

Check out there best video "down with the sickness" on you-tube.
Re: Abuja by Gamine(f): 3:56am On Dec 12, 2007
FreeWilly

Free will abi?? madness

Love Machine sickness

Anyways, BTT

I live i abuja

i know whut u mean!
Re: Abuja by cuteNhot(f): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2007
Freewilly:

Cute_N_hot please don't be dumb my dear, the four dudes on my profile are members of my favorite band "Disturbed" I'm sure you've never heard of them cry

Check out there best video "down with the sickness" on you-tube.

quite true!!!! never heard of them.
you see, i'm as black as Tar, so i need to identify with people that look like me
and not others who are physically different and whose culture are alien to me.
Nor do i gravitate to them to maximize my feeling of self-worth.

Thanx for the invite, , politely i decline. smiley
Re: Abuja by Dreloaded(f): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
cute_N_hot:

and not others who are physically different and whose culture are alien to me.
Nor do i gravitate to them to maximize my feeling of self-worth.

Stop being so damn ignorant. People that arent retarded shouldnt be bothered to separate MUSIC into white and black. As long as you can relate, what difference does it make? everyone has heartbreak, falls in love, has hatred, has love, various things that happen to all humans alike, you don't have to be a certain race to relate to such topics. That;'s the beauty of music
Besides Since when is the garbage you call music ie "Burn the battyman" worth identifying with. Inciting violence is a culture that you are proud of?

anyway back to the topic, when next do you intend on going back Leilah?
Re: Abuja by cuteNhot(f): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2007
hahahahaha cheesy
finally!!!!
a toe that has been stepped on respond.
D-reloaded:

Stop being so damn ignorant.
Its always amazing how Nigerians call others ignorant they have a monopoly on brilliance, yet their country is such a shitty basketcase. dont be offended by what i say, analyze it for truth. cool

D-reloaded:

People that arent retarded shouldnt be bothered to separate MUSIC into white and black. As long as you can relate, what difference does it make? everyone has heartbreak, falls in love, has hatred, has love, various things that happen to all humans alike, you don't have to be a certain race to relate to such topics. That;'s the beauty of music
Besides Since when is the garbage you call music ie "Burn the battyman" worth identifying with. Inciting violence is a culture that you are proud of?

anyway back to the topic, when next do you intend on going back Leilah?
"burn the battyman" -- when did i tell you i subscribe to the Jamaican Dancehall Genre ? for an intelligent being you easily make an ass of yourself with YOUR ignorance. Secondly, that type of music seem to sell MORE than what Nigerian musicians has to offer.
Lastly those "Dudes" to which you so affectionately refer, would have nothing but contempt for you, a black person, identifying white.

(1) (Reply)

Info On Dublin Visa? / Visa! Visa ! Visa ! / What A Nairalander Saw On Ife-ibadan Expressway Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.