Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My New Books May Sell Over One Million Copies - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / My New Books May Sell Over One Million Copies (871 Views)

I Need Two Co-authors /writers For My New Book / Read My New Comedy 'tonia The Prankstar*!' / Sell Your Books On Amazon As Physical Copies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Books May Sell Over One Million Copies by Orikinla(m): 2:22am On Jul 18, 2012
My new books are presently making me so grateful to the Almighty God for His Inspiration and Motivation, because He is the spirit of my genius. One book is non-fiction on Barack Obama and other historical circumstances of his emergence. The other book is the new collection of my poems which should change the low level of appreciation of collections of poems in Africa, because this book may become the first best selling collection of poems in Nigeria. The two books have cost me a lot in sacrifice. But I am happy they are going to be released this year. I predict that over a million people will rush for each of them within 12 months. They are going to be a must read in many languages.
Re: My New Books May Sell Over One Million Copies by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2012
Am happy for u brother! Am into book promotion and redistribution! I'll be glad to discuss further with u in d near future.
Am also working on a book too! If u need a critic for ur work, I'll be glad to be of help. More power to u man!

1 Like

Re: My New Books May Sell Over One Million Copies by Govvy(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2013
Good job bro.... We seems to be in same boat. I'm an author too. I'm working on a book titled 'UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL-A Motivational Book' written by Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa which is to be published soon. I need you to be part of the success story. I need your comments, suggestions, quality posts, constructive criticism, encouragement, and to keep the group growing by helping to add friends to the group as often as you can. Will you do a brother this great favour? Click on this link below: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=157411970987632&refid=17

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writer Is Urgently Needed (Closed) / Article Writers Needed / Hiring - Full-time Writers Needed For Copy-writing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.