Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? (3604 Views)

10 Skills That Are Hard To Learn But Pay Off Forever / RAISING CAPITAL :why Is It So Hard / South African Companies Finds It Hard To Rule Kenyan Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by Jamji: 3:21am On Jul 18, 2012
i've been trying to teach a friend how to make money online but he says its so hard to learn. do you agree?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by joeace2020(m): 3:47am On Jul 18, 2012
Making Money Online is not hard as You make it to sound.
You need to position yourself and have the idea of making money in a stress free way.

Thats why I want to introduce you to a wonderful money making program where you are guaranteed to make money. You can make N1million in the next three months with this program if you are serious and hardworking.

Why is this program so unique?

This is the best money making program on the internet with zero cost and risk free. You need little internet knowledge and 2 - 5 hours work weekly. Your bank account will be flooded with payments which come in daily and weekly.
I have earned more than N10, 000 per day with this program and the payments keep coming in nonstop. This program works only if you are committed to make as much money as you want.

You only need the following to begin:

A Valid Email address (Gmail preferably),
Phone Number and
Active Bank Account.
Copy and Paste Skill.

The Free Report below is the introduction to join this wonderful program and more information to get started.
This is the easiest money making opportunity to ever come your way. 24hours support available.

Get the Free Report on this business -----> www.smallbusiness.com.ng/makemoney
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by goldplated(m): 3:57am On Jul 18, 2012
i agree with you. its been hard for me to make a cent online since. even paid surveys dont want nigerians. what do i do?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by clickgold(m): 4:09am On Jul 18, 2012
That is the mindset of so many Nigerians.

They think making money online is magic. Look at the word carefully 'Online Business'.
That is what it is, a business. For any business to thrive the business owner need a few
fundamental in place. When it come to doing business online, it is no different from our
brick and mortar business.

1. You must understand what you are doing. Most people do not know what they are suppose to
do online. They do not understand exactly what their business is all about. If you do not have
ready answer when people ask you what you do for a living, then you have not started.

2. They spend time surfing the web instead of focusing on their business. Checking your email
and Facebook do not constitute internet business unless it is bringing in money.

3. If you are not selling or building quality lists, sooner or later you will be come frustrated

4. Marketing and advertising should be a daily activity that you perform in your business.
If you are not making sales, or building a lists to market to...forget it you are not in business.

5. Internet marketing is not only about selling information product. Most people entered with this
mindset and get themselves burned. Online business is more than information marketers selling to
other information marketers.

6. Settle the peculiar Nigeria challenge. The most challenging aspect of making online as a Nigerian
is the issue of payment. How do you receive money from people who buy from you? do you risk verifying
Pay pal and losing your money if caught? Network can be damn slow days on end, what if you have a job
that you need to quickly finish and turn over? Then you have light wahala.

7. You need to believe in yourself. Forget the scorn of the people who do not understand what you are
about. I keep telling people, if yahoo yahoo boys can use the internet negatively to make money, what
about you who is going legit?

8. look for a success system that is producing result and pattern it. Online, success can come to you
in the twinkling of an eye, if you have a clear methodology and blueprint that you are following

9. Pray and believe in God

10. Sell both services and products. You have room to experiment, tweak and test until you have a line
of best fit, one that brings in money and not your hobby.

I sell web security solution online couple with cloud hosting/storage solutions. Now I am enjoying my choice
not to look for a job. It was worth the waiting.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by suwailad(f): 5:14am On Jul 18, 2012
A friend once told me that if you help people to make money, you will make it too.
but the difference here in some people is level of ingenuity
i do not think you should break your back to make money if you understand that
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by IncomeTutor: 5:25am On Jul 18, 2012
goldplated: i agree with you. its been hard for me to make a cent online since. even paid surveys dont want nigerians. what do i do?

Get in touch with me and I will help you out
on a one-on-one basis, free of charge.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by 2sexy(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2012
clickgold: That is the mindset of so many Nigerians.

They think making money online is magic. Look at the word carefully 'Online Business'.
That is what it is, a business. For any business to thrive the business owner need a few
fundamental in place. When it come to doing business online, it is no different from our
brick and mortar business.

1. You must understand what you are doing. Most people do not know what they are suppose to
do online. They do not understand exactly what their business is all about. If you do not have
ready answer when people ask you what you do for a living, then you have not started.

2. They spend time surfing the web instead of focusing on their business. Checking your email
and Facebook do not constitute internet business unless it is bringing in money.

3. If you are not selling or building quality lists, sooner or later you will be come frustrated

4. Marketing and advertising should be a daily activity that you perform in your business.
If you are not making sales, or building a lists to market to...forget it you are not in business.

5. Internet marketing is not only about selling information product. Most people entered with this
mindset and get themselves burned. Online business is more than information marketers selling to
other information marketers.

6. Settle the peculiar Nigeria challenge. The most challenging aspect of making online as a Nigerian
is the issue of payment. How do you receive money from people who buy from you? do you risk verifying
Pay pal and losing your money if caught? Network can be damn slow days on end, what if you have a job
that you need to quickly finish and turn over? Then you have light wahala.

7. You need to believe in yourself. Forget the scorn of the people who do not understand what you are
about. I keep telling people, if yahoo yahoo boys can use the internet negatively to make money, what
about you who is going legit?

8. look for a success system that is producing result and pattern it. Online, success can come to you
in the twinkling of an eye, if you have a clear methodology and blueprint that you are following

9. Pray and believe in God

10. Sell both services and products. You have room to experiment, tweak and test until you have a line
of best fit, one that brings in money and not your hobby.

I sell web security solution online couple with cloud hosting/storage solutions. Now I am enjoying my choice
not to look for a job. It was worth the waiting.
Thanks for posting this. It's what I have been preaching on here and that making money online is not all about selling information or organising seminars.

It's so unfortunate to see what our Nigerian brothers have made of the name, well painted black. Have you met some people selling off a website that they started over 6months ago for just 10k-50k dollars? Have you seen people make crazy money from website design? It all depends on marketing. For instance, I will be making money from webdesign, the same webdesign that people are struggling at. It's all about marketing and branding.

If you don't know marketing, then forget about making money online or offline.

If I wish to start, I should separate myself from the crowd and do the direct opposite of what other people are doing.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by Chudoify: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2012
Dear 2sexy,i always love reading your post anywhere i see it on nairaland.you are just good.pls is there anything like data entry job online or any online job that does not require special skill?pls can i start from there?tel me how to go about them.thank you and God bless u.luv u
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by Lewis001: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2012
ITS NOT SO HARD TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE ONLY THAT REAL ONLINE PROGRAMMES ARE FEW. People don't believe in online businesses but have to try some with their little faith. I invested a particular sum (much though) with prudentstandard.com and very much satisfied with their service. They pay you 35% and 40% on your investment. You also have access to their investment counsellors and also few numbers of investors to manage.They also provide other services you may like for free. Maybe you could try them too. I'v been with them for sometime now but scared at first cos i didn't believe making money online as well..check prudentstandard . com
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by 2sexy(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2012
Chudoify: Dear 2sexy,i always love reading your post anywhere i see it on nairaland.you are just good.pls is there anything like data entry job online or any online job that does not require special skill?pls can i start from there?tel me how to go about them.thank you and God bless u.luv u

The truth is that online data entry does not exist a true business model on the web. People only gave it that name for their own purpose--to waste people's time. Stuff like online survey, paid to click, paid to read, paid to surf, high yield investment, paid to post are not a good model and in most cases, they are time waster.

I would suggest that you learn how to set up a website or if you know how to write, you should well start with that. But unfortunately, I can't take anyone on my back now because I have a project to write and submit within 2weeks from now. Well, hopefully within 3 weeks I should be done. My phone number and email are in my signature.So, keep in touch.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by Euroclydon(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
Get a real job if online no gree for you...its not for everybody jare...
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by ddestiny20(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
making money online is not difficult is as easy as you think just check out my signature and you will see.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by emekagh(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
@op

I asked my self that question too.

Read my blog http://emoneytrail..com/ to see what I uncovered.

Best of luck.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by Chudoify: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
@sexy,i will keep in touch.i wish you success.Take care of yourself.Thank you.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by 2sexy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chudoify: @sexy,i will keep in touch.i wish you success.Take care of yourself.Thank you.
you are welcome, bro.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by marklanewizbiz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
joeace2020: Making Money Online is not hard as You make it to sound.
You need to position yourself and have the idea of making money in a stress free way.

Thats why I want to introduce you to a wonderful money making program where you are guaranteed to make money. You can make N1million in the next three months with this program if you are serious and hardworking.

This is the best money making program on the internet with zero cost and risk free. You need little internet knowledge and 2 - 5 hours work weekly. Your bank account will be flooded with payments which come in daily and weekly.
I have earned more than N10, 000 per day with this program and the payments keep coming in nonstop. This program works only if you are committed to make as much money as you want.

Phone Number and
Active Bank Account.
Copy and Paste Skill.

The Free Report below is the introduction to join this wonderful program and more information to get started.
This is the easiest money making opportunity to ever come your way. 24hours support available.

hmmmm bro i relly like this your program..i joined yesterday when i saw the advert somewhere and i think it's one of the unfortuntely very few genuine means of making money over the internet. thanks man you the best!!!!!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by goldplated(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2012
joeace2020: Making Money Online is not hard as You make it to sound.

Phone Number and
Active Bank Account.
Copy and Paste Skill.

Please can you thro more lite on this
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by joeace2020(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
goldplated:

Please can you thro more lite on this
My brother, i wouldn't want us to overflog this issue..it's a simple program dat once you start you go to rest because it runs on autopilot. The program does not need u to be an internet guru or a computer expert, all that is required is dat you know how to copy and paste as this would be useful in the course of the program...I have been running the program for some time and i dont think any program on the internet comes close it due to its ease and returns without very much work done.. just get the free report and you'll get a run down of how the program works
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by brown3: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
IncomeTutor:

Get in touch with me and I will help you out
on a one-on-one basis, free of charge.
guy i want u to take me through too, this is my contact number 08091527435. U can also drop me ur number.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by OkoliChuks: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
http://gsniperng.ucoz.com/news/the_google_sniper_2_0_review/2012-07-16-1
check that out, I'm sure it would be helpful. It's been for me.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by akasima: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Try easy way to make money http://www.metachin.gnbo.com.ng
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by biz1234: 2:46am On Jul 20, 2012
I don't know why Nigerians are so lazy, people want to become wealthy, but they don't want to pay the price. Internet marketing just like any other business out there require time, patience and hard work. People don't want to be patient any more, the get rich quick syndrome has eaten deep into our system. I don't blame them though, so many so called internet gurus make bogus claims about making millions over night and lots of Nigerians have bought into that concept. Meanwhile, the internet doesn't work that way. Who ever is going to embrace the internet as a business environment must realize and accept the fact that internet business is a marathon, as such, it takes time, hard work and patience to build a system that keeps paying you for life.

Yes, the internet is capable of paying you for life even after you retire, but you need to look for the ideal business and build a system around it.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by java10(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2012
Am not asking you to do what I do Online< but am just sharing how I made My first N3,000 online here in Nigeria ,Paid into my bank Account. have you heard about Efe Imiren ? Visit http://www.jindublog.com now to see how you can make money working online in Nigeria and get paid into your bank account. no scam please
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by fairisgud(f): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
It is simple to get a business online but it's not easy to make money on the internet especially if you are from the third world countries like Nigeria. To make money online you need:

An Internet business (very easy, available every where)
A business that is Nigeria friendly
Intertnet access
A computer
Patience
Knowledge
Marketing skills
and Personal will
A little capital, which include yur browsing money and fuel for your gen set for at least a month.

If you have all these you can make money online. However, many Nigerians don't have the chance to dedicate time into online business no thanks to the harsh economy environment. I for one was able to start making money online after spending so much time searching for jobs offline. My first internet job was as a freelance writer and in between that i bought so many resources that teaches internet promotion techniques.

You see, the reaosn why 98% of internet businesses fail is because they lack the skill of generating traffic to their business . If you know how to gain traffic to your business online and sale your products/services you can make it. My advise now is don't spend time on registering new business, ignore all the business opportunities you are receiving in this forum, go online and learn how to generate traffic to your business. There are many free resources online that will provide you with this knowledge after that, you can now come back to evaluate these businesses and choose the one you want. I would advise that you make your choice base on these criterias:

1. The business must accept Nigerians
2. For now avoid Nigerian base online businesses, in my experience it never lasts
3. Go for business that have been in active operation for atleast 7 years
4. The business must offer local currency payment, so you dont have to bother about how you can receive your payment
5. The business must provide a platform for you to participate actively, no barrier at all
6. The system should have information for you to make money
7. There must be no communication barrier. This measn you can receive support anytime any day, no matter how stupid your question.
8. It must have atleast 10,000 members with positive feedback
9. Go for a business that will afford you the opportunity to test the system for free and still earn money as a free member. Most businesses just collect your money and watch you struggle to earn a cent.

If you are ready and probably need a biz idea that covers all these standards, send me a personal mail i will give you one or two. Goodluck.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by Esolver1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
@OP [b]Why is so hard for newbie to make money online is simple You devote your time to looking for the method that guarantees "the easiest way." Pick a method and stick at it! Rome wasn't built in a day, nor is a successful IM business.

Despite what some charlatans claim, no magic method to make a million dollars overnight exists. Success demands hard work and dedication over a long period of time. Forget about Copy and paste methods, you wouldnt build a business with that.[/b]
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by Jamji: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2012
We still need to talk more about this topic.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by dejiswaggs(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
2sexy: Thanks for posting this. It's what I have been preaching on here and that making money online is not all about selling information or organising seminars.

It's so unfortunate to see what our Nigerian brothers have made of the name, well painted black. Have you met some people selling off a website that they started over 6months ago for just 10k-50k dollars? Have you seen people make crazy money from website design? It all depends on marketing. For instance, I will be making money from webdesign, the same webdesign that people are struggling at. It's all about marketing and branding.

If you don't know marketing, then forget about making money online or offline.

If I wish to start, I should separate myself from the crowd and do the direct opposite of what other people are doing.
Dude but u sell ''information''? sad
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by dejiswaggs(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Kini Yi O Le Naaa! If Only We Can Unite, Talk it out we will be swimming I cash!
I Also got so small small problem in this biz, But next year sure me Die say I go Break Bank ! grin Who is with me?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Make Money Online? by dejiswaggs(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2012
What I discover about this biz is that if you model around a successful person in your line of biz, You will also be successful, as for me,I'm Modeling aroubd Akin Alabi I so much Love this man, No homo wink.
Well if you wanna dive into blog design biz and wanna make some cash before christmas, just go download my valueable ebook at www./blog555 na na na!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / "Na Mumu Dey Go Boutique" Hilarious Signboard Of An Akube Store. (photo) / Business Opportunity With Jehus Farms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.