Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi (5078 Views)

Oando Kano Selling Fuel In Polythene Bags / Do Any One Here Hve An Idea On How Much Is Nnpc Or Connoil Franchise. / Franchise In Oil And Gas Product Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi by ojeoguc: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2012
Pls I need an advice on how to buy franchise in the following oil companies above . Am not leaving in nigeria currently but am planing to come back home and go into filling station biz .ur advice and ideas ll be highly appreciated. Pls here is my email address . Cojeogu@yahoo.com . Thnks and God bless u all.
Re: What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi by ojeoguc: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
Can someone pls respond to this post or r we not here to help each other again . God will bless u as u do .
Re: What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi by templegate: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Buy a newly built filling station. then get NNPC franchise. If you are still interested call: 09094416773
Re: What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi by ELGREF(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Get a standard filling station, get extra #10m,you pay it to nnpc under retail, nnpc will be the one supply you product and #2 will be your commission per litre on each product,,,,,,nnpc will have 1 staff with you and you shall be responsible for his salary........I don't know of other company but of nnpc 100% sure of my self,if you are ready I can secure it for you, I have strong contact @ nnpc/retail office in Abuja......but to secure nnpc mega station, already build filling station by nnpc,you have to have up to #50m,and is not easy to get...
Re: What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi by templegate: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2015
ELGREF:
Get a standard filling station, get extra #10m,you pay it to nnpc under retail, nnpc will be the one supply you product and #2 will be your commission per litre on each product,,,,,,nnpc will have 1 staff with you and you shall be responsible for his salary........I don't know of other company but of nnpc 100% sure of my self,if you are ready I can secure it for you, I have strong contact @ nnpc/retail office in Abuja......but to secure nnpc mega station, already build filling station by nnpc,you have to have up to #50m,and is not easy to get...

[size=14pt]Pls I have a newly built mega station for sale.
it has;
20 pumps for PMS
2 pumps for diesel
2 pumps for kero
autobay
warehouse
supermarket/offices
located within Abuja Central
pls call: 09094416773, 08137857677[/size]
Re: What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi by cmoney22222: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pls who knows how I can rent a nooze for kero in any filling station in lagos. Any one has such link or contact pls.

Thanks

ELGREF:
Re: What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi by templegate: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
templegate:

[size=14pt]Pls I have a newly built mega station for sale.
it has;
20 pumps for PMS
2 pumps for diesel
2 pumps for kero
autobay
warehouse
supermarket/offices
located within Abuja Central
pls call: 09094416773, 08137857677[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Professional Printing Companies In Nigeria / Breakdown Of Latest CBN Policy That Prevents The Use Of ATM Cards Abroad / Steps On How To Start Wristwatch Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.