Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Get A Good International Broker To Trade Stock With In Nigeria For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get A Good International Broker To Trade Stock With In Nigeria For Free (1332 Views)

Trade Stock, Commodity And Forex Earn Daily / Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? / I Trade Stock On Betonmarket Very Simple And Guaranteed !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Good International Broker To Trade Stock With In Nigeria For Free by yehudi: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2012
Are you a stocks trader? Are you looking for a good International Broker you can trade with as a Nigerian? When I started trading this was a big challenge to me until I got a breakthough with Pectstocks.

I have attached here a copy of the Account Opening form for one of the International broker I recommend as I teach people. Pls download it
and use it to open your account.

You will be required to pay a onetime new trading account opening fee of N5,000. All new application form will be accompanied with this non-refundable fee.

To start trading, you will need a minimum of $200 startup account balance. All new account funding must be accompanied with a telex fee of N1,000 and a 1% banking wire commission charge.

All new accounts are processed with 3 business days. Once your account is ready, a mail will be sent to you with login or access details. You
can start trading almost immediately.

I also use www.share.com to trade. You can open your account with an ATM card and withdraw and deposit with it. But the problem with them
is that they dont accept Nigerians as it is a UK based Broker. I open account with them because my Mentor who is a Briton use his address to
open the account for me.

You can do Demo trading on their platform before you commit your real money.

I still have others I recommend for my esteem Customer. If you are interested, pls get a copy of the GLOBAL STOCK TRADING Manual where you will be taught the DIFFERENT TRADING SIGNALS to trade Profitably wihout losing your money on INTERNATIONAL STOCKS.

Interested pls send your email to yehudiisrael@gmail.com or call/text 0806 744 8756

Download the attachment with this post and find your way to Happy Trading.

Re: Get A Good International Broker To Trade Stock With In Nigeria For Free by Benoti(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
please send it to my box please otikpere@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Serviced Plots 7km From Lekki Free Trade Zone @ N1.6M Per Plot. / Get Interest And Collateral Free Loan For Ur Business And Project / I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.