Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,235 members, 7,853,210 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Need Investment Ideas On Foreign Property. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Investment Ideas On Foreign Property. (887 Views)

Any One With Ideas On Fumigation Pls / Kitchen Ideas On A Budget / Bizness Ideas On A Three Bed Room Flat Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Investment Ideas On Foreign Property. by AkinCREATV(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hello NAIJA. i would like to use this opportunity to say thanks you for this great forum board,

" My Question is I'm interested in property not just in the country but in Ghana, Europe, SA , London and USA,  but don't know how to go about it, 

where do you come in is ,  give me vivid details on what  to look for and how to get a good bargain, 

The good thing about  my job is that i get to travel around a lot ,
please help 
thanks
Re: Need Investment Ideas On Foreign Property. by feminrd: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2007
I am into real estate in London, UK and I'm hoping to join Nigeria real estate. Do you have any real estate experience in Nigeria to trade with? What exactly do you want? Long time investment or short time?
Re: Need Investment Ideas On Foreign Property. by beelyjay45(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2007
@feminrd
I have a vast knowledge in Nigeria properties Abuja in particular and also I have vast network of property consultant all over the country so let chat if u are still online now.
Re: Need Investment Ideas On Foreign Property. by feminrd: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2007
They are many ways to profit in real estate in UK. You can buy from auction (you need to do your home work well in terms of research to make sure you buy below market value- for me I buy at 75% market value). You could as well buy from developer as an investor also below market value. For a short time investment you could sell this at market value and make your profit after all expenses including CGT(capital gain tax of 40% of net income). You could as well buy and hold for capital appreciation for long time investment. I need to know your business strategy to know what you really need.
Re: Need Investment Ideas On Foreign Property. by AkinCREATV(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2008
hey thanks Dude, iwant to do a motgage while in Nigeria , just give me the going Rate, tell me more about getting a property in london how much what the tax proccess and thanks.
Re: Need Investment Ideas On Foreign Property. by AkinCREATV(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2008
Deeaaar feminrd pls hola me on this number 0808 8880906, thanks
Re: Need Investment Ideas On Foreign Property. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2008
I am in real estate business in U S A  I am the owner of  Wale properties Inc
e mail me if u want to chat more about real estate business in U S A @ wale_solid@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Blocks Of Flats Needed Urgently In Gwarimpa! / This Is Unbelievable, But True!lands At Give Away Prices / 4 Bedroom Bungalow At Omole Phase 1 For Sale. N45m With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.