Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

FUNNY "WHAT Ifs"... What If The Reverse Had Actually Being The Case - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / FUNNY "WHAT Ifs"... What If The Reverse Had Actually Being The Case (1935 Views)

Funny! What Is Wrong With Edo State? / Funny: What Someone Said About Infidelity / (funny) What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUNNY "WHAT Ifs"... What If The Reverse Had Actually Being The Case by Laitesmart(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
I can't just stop asking myself these 'what if' questions. Here it goes...

Sir Isaac Newton propagated ( started) the studies of gravitation and motion just bcuz an apple fell on his head while he was under a tree... I guess that was what brought about all the unnecessary formulaes that is useless in practical life but that sch managements can't do without burdening students with... Of what concern is the formulae v=u+at, if i want to buy a limousine.
Nw to my question, the big What if...

WHAT IF it was actually a badagry coconut that fell on Newton's head instead of a weightless apple... I guess, it would be the ground studying hw many days it wud take for him to decay...
Abi wetin una think?

(1) (Reply)

Has The Internet Ruined You? ?(TEST) / Hilarious Pics You Should See / How Many Guys Are Guilty Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.