Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Become An Author In 8 Weeks! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Become An Author In 8 Weeks! (1171 Views)

Are You An Author? Do U Want 2 Sell Ebooks On Your Site? / Become An Author Overnight! / Popular Bestselling Nigerian Author Bisi Daniels Launches His Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Author In 8 Weeks! by Major001(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
BECOME AN AUTHOR IN 8 WEEKS!
(HIRE A GHOSTWRITER)

Hi there. Do you want to write a book, but you don’t have the time to do so? Do you want to write a book, but you don’t know how to do so? Or do you simply want to be the author of a book without the slightest stress? If your answer to any of these questions is yes then I’m here to help you. I’m a writer and also a Ghost Writer. I help people fulfill their dream of becoming authors.
I specialize in the following areas:

1. Young Adult novels
2. Religious books/novels – for age 8-12, and also general interest
3. Primary School Textbooks
4. Poetry
5. Plays

My names are Ikenna.C.Igwe, and I’m the author of the following books:

1. 'Lucifer’s Expulsion From Heaven…The Unspoken Truth' (available on www. amazon.com [kindle edition], www.books.google.com, www.kobobooks.com)

2. 'Kenechi the Honest Boy' (children novel)

3. 'Chinedu and the New Yam Festival' (children novel)

4. Two Primary School Textbooks: Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning,pry 1-6

I’ve Ghostwritten the following:

1. A Play
2. 3 Collections of Poetry
3. 2 Young Adult Novels
4. A Young Adult Religious novel
5. A non fiction Religious book
6. A primary School Textbook

(Due to confidentiality I can’t reveal the titles)

Give me 8 weeks and I’ll make you an author of the following:

1. A collection of 50 (Original) Poems
2. A Young Adult, mystery/adventure/detective, Novel
3. An age 8-12 bible-character-based novel

So, if you want to hire me, then give me a call on: 07055256144

(1) (Reply)

Writers, Bloggers, Contributors Wanted (paid) / Product Description Writer / Radiance Research Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.