Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Soft Loans For Bankers And Corporate Workers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Soft Loans For Bankers And Corporate Workers (1094 Views)

Loans For Bankers And Workers In Oil Companies / Short Term Loans For Bankers And Workers In Oil Companies / Read:exclusively For Banks, Bankers And Estate Agents! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soft Loans For Bankers And Corporate Workers by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hello please, im setting up a company that leases finance out to bankers and corporate organisation workers strictly.You dont need all the hassles of bank loans all you need is just a post dated cheque and a copy of your id,id xfer the money to ur salary account. I collect 15% interest rate for every 30 days period. Call 08067712810 or email ctrume@yahoo.com if interested.
Re: Soft Loans For Bankers And Corporate Workers by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
What do you mean by 15% interest rate for every 30 days?
Re: Soft Loans For Bankers And Corporate Workers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
means if you borrow 200k for 60 days il collect 30k interest at the end of the first 30days and anoda 30k at the end of the 60days meaning il collect an interest of 60k altogether thats you're paying me 260k at the end of 60days.
Re: Soft Loans For Bankers And Corporate Workers by bisi16(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
And you call it soft loan? Hmm! "Facrooks" in d house.
Re: Soft Loans For Bankers And Corporate Workers by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2012
ctrume: means if you borrow 200k for 60 days il collect 30k interest at the end of the first 30days and anoda 30k at the end of the 60days meaning il collect an interest of 60k altogether thats you're paying me 260k at the end of 60days.

the duration is too short. This one na shylock's type of loan. The most common ones are usually 6 months period for 20% rate in total. I dont understand why you charge so high for just a month.
Re: Soft Loans For Bankers And Corporate Workers by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2012
For those that have been calling, i am so sorry, this facility is only available in abuja PRESENTLY, for logistic reasons we have not been able to provide services outside LAGOS for awhile now but do promise to keep you informed once its back on track. Thank you
Re: Soft Loans For Bankers And Corporate Workers by Topewealth: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
Soft loan indeed! This pure greed and wickedness!

(1) (Reply)

Shop Needed In Kaduna South / I Have Payza For Sale / Do You Need A Forum Website Or E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.