Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Goldie bba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie bba (1225 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie bba by Attention(f): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2012
Goldie but why? this no bi naija style!
Re: Goldie bba by werepeLeri: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2012
Abegi. All those na your opinion, keep them to yourself. You fit walk where Goldie they walk?
Re: Goldie bba by tofek4real: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2012
If dem dash me Goldie with 10million naira ehn, i go throway am with the money 4 gutter. She bi proper olodo, mama bucker.... Fake 24k goldie ajekpako na im she bi NONSENSE!
Re: Goldie bba by Eve100000: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2012
werepeLeri: Abegi. All those na your opinion, keep them to yourself. You fit walk where Goldie they walk?

Mumu! Slave driver! U no go kiss her legs now that she's back and don't forget to go with ur pop,mom,etc! So ur website still exist www. Mumu.com/goat
Re: Goldie bba by werepeLeri: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Eve100000:

Mumu! Slave driver! U no go kiss her legs now that she's back and don't forget to go with ur pop,mom,etc! So ur website still exist www. Mumu.com/goat

son of a m0r0n dey talk?
Re: Goldie bba by LYNDDY(f): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
"everyone is entitled to their opinion"
as for me oooh,miss celebrity went there to disgrace herself,abeg she fal her hand,4 some1 who as achieved alot in life,she's really naive.4 her sake,i pray she doesn't fall prey(love) any naija guy, who is luking 4 desperate lady to devour both physically and materially.

(1) (Reply)

Van Vicker Fan Cries Out: "He Duped Me''! / The Most Hated Celebrities For 2012 / Photo: Ebuka, Tiwa, Waje & Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.