Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) (15179 Views)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Davido ''omo Baba Olowo'' Receives A 2013 Hyundai Sonata Car (PHOTOS) / VIDEO: Wizkid Receives His Hyundai Sonata Car From The Headies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by 190: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Who's wizkid
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Aifey(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ndi iro. Make una no jelous. He is d next rated 2012, 2013... 14...15 is stil countin, anybody can win the latest then. Wande cole et al were there b4. Is just a product of hard work.
Congrates Hip Tv n Headies CEO. Ayo
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Wislet(f): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
why all the jealousy?

Know that, if you cannot be happy for another person, good things will always evade you.
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Wislet(f): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
190: Who's wizkid
your elder bro
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by DExplorer1: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by crackhouse(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
If na God bless u, make him blessing remain permanent but if na Devil's handwork, i am sure the fame won't last too long. However, hope say u dey pay ya bills & tax to Govt. No evade am ooo! GOODLUCK BOY.
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Booty4me: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
Me think this wizkid fame Get K-leg hmmm
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by ocelot2006(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
donsax: This kid is getting spoilt. These people always waste money on usless things.

Leave the kid alone. He worked hard and earned that. Besides, it's not as if your salary/income was used to buy that car for him. So relax.
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by naiijaboii: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
I dont understand why nigerians respond to another mans success negatively. Bad belle plenty for this nation o! And besides where did we get this warped phenomenon called "turn by turn"...your own turn go reach! Is it hope or desperate consolation? Whizkid got a brand new car! Most peeps reading this wll NOT buy brand new cars this decade or ever for that matter ....so which one come be turn by turn? Is there a wheel of fortune spinning somewhere that I dont know about
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by airbender(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
Go hard, make sure you do whatever it is that you gotta do
Thats your job
And n!@s gonna hate but thats no problm’
So hey fu©k ‘em don’t need nothing from ‘em
Some n!@s talking but the sh|t they claiming don’t mean nothing
.....been one since I was young enough that know that everybody was gonna know me
Most n!@s don’t see
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by YorubaOmoge: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hyundai ==> Garbage
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by admitme(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
190: Who's wizkid

Ask Google

1 Like

Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Rapmoney(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
If my album doesn't sell, i might just kidnap somebody to get paid grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by admitme(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
Rapmoney: If my album doesn't sell, i might just kidnap somebody to get paid grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Trojan00(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
afam4eva: Why is Wizkid the next rated act?? He's already made and i think they shouldn't have nominated him in the first place.
. The award shud ve gone to davido since he jux bust into the music scene. Wizkid has been here since m.I's fast money fast cars. Dat shud b 2009
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Afam4eva(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
Trojan00: . The award shud ve gone to davido since he jux bust into the music scene. Wizkid has been here since m.I's fast money fast cars. Dat shud b 2009
My thought exactly.
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by labbyboi(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
ebamma: me thinks this news is not worthy of the front page

Tell me where it's worthy of o, Bad belle fellow
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hyundai Sonata for what ?...thats not a machine...am sure WizKid wont drive it....he will dash his maiguard.
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Exponental(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
Why dem show him no, dem want make bad belle trail am?
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by airbender(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Hyundai Sonata for what ?...thats not a machine...am sure WizKid wont drive it....he will dash his maiguard.
stop talking lyk that kid name is JUSTIN-BBIIBBEERR

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Revolva(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
Wait wait dem never do award for this year headies or even nominate dem don dey give wizkid award for next rated what kindda rubbish is all dis fucking people , so they are trying to compensate him now just because he did not win any ever since haba nigerians mr ayo weetin na only wizkid dey nigeria Pls he should no longer be nominated for next rated anymore.... Ojoro headies yeye award
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by ttboy: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
vary soon it will be my owr time.frd wait and see
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by carminus: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sommey: Am getin jealous already!
guy join illuminati na
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Daprincess(f): 1:42am On Jul 21, 2012
RIchibabe: Not all that glitters re Gold.
angry
yea u're very right cos nothing goes for nothing....
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by jesusboi1: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2012
please if u want to remain poor, please feel free n dont be sarcastic abt other ppls success....or shd i pray u n ur family keep trekking 4 lyf....REJOICE WITH THOSE THAT REJOICE
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Etaki: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2012
This guy is a lucky Chap
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by Hizeey: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2012
airbender: Go hard, make sure you do whatever it is that you gotta do
Thats your job
And n!@s gonna hate but thats no problm’
So hey fu©k ‘em don’t need nothing from ‘em
Some n!@s talking but the sh|t they claiming don’t mean nothing
.....been one since I was young enough that know that everybody was gonna know me
Most n!@s don’t see
Broz abeg go studio!!!
Re: The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) by airbender(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hizeey:
Broz abeg go studio!!!
hahaha lol rotflmfao gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiktok Star, Kelly Bhadie Sextape Leaked Online (FULL VIDEO) / Stella Damasus Wins ACI Awards 2016 Lead Actress Diaspora / An Interview With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.