Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Height Of Desperation!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Height Of Desperation!! (18627 Views)

The Height Of Risk In Indian Factory / The Height Of Frustration In Job Hunting In Nigeria / Immigration Recruitment And Height Requirement;a Serious Discrimination! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Height Of Desperation!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2012
Desperate times calls for Desperate measures! uh?

4 Likes

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2012
If this pix is for real, that guy na fool. C'maan,,there are entrepreneurial thingyz you could do on your own with little or no capital base.

Na wa oo

3 Likes

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
nikkyshyne: If this pix is for real, that guy na fool. C'maan,,there are entrepreneurial thingyz you could do on your own with little or no capital base.

Na wa oo

My dear, it's easier said! Not everybody has access to the kind of information dat u have and not all is that knowledgeable/smart to spot opportunities. Yet, we all have our purpose.
All that guy wants, is to be useful 2 his society! He wants to earn his meal!! Is that too much to ask for? grin

60 Likes

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Pukkah: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
The gentleman should have done a spell check before putting that thing up.

2 Likes

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by LYNDDY(f): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
wow......just speechless.guy u r very bold to do that..
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
Pukkah: The gentleman should have done a spell check before putting that thing up.

Lolz! At least he has passed on his message! Maybe they taught him in pidgin! grin. Some schools even use their tribal dialect to teach! Ask around cheesy
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
LYNDDY: wow......just speechless.guy u r very bold to do that..

WoooooyoOooooo! cheesy no be me oooooo!!! I just d feel d Bros pain!!!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by yommy2sure(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
e don reach this level?...Ask and ye shall recieve!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
yommy2sure: e don reach this level?...Ask and ye shall recieve!

grin na so we see am o!!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by ikee(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
Funny But Serious undecided That's to Show the magnititude of unemployment in my papa land undecided
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by spicyv1(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
nikkyshyne: If this pix is for real, that guy na fool. C'maan,,there are entrepreneurial thingyz you could do on your own with little or no capital base.

Na wa oo

He may look like a fool in your eyes but in the eyes θf an employer he may have just displayed a high level θf "out θf the box" aggression that is been sought after!

Carry go dude!!!

18 Likes

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by nikkyshyne(f): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ok oo...carry go my guy. Noting do you grin
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by yemstok(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
This isn't real jor...it's a make-believe thing.
Who go employ dis kain staff? mtschew! what a waste of time.
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Abyjah: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
I can employ that dude to work in my shrine provided he's interested. shocked

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
Interesting...
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by ANYPEN(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
ikee: Funny But Serious undecided That's to Show the magnititude of unemployment in my papa land undecided

Gbam! This may look funny & he may even be doin this for fun but the fact is, many will lift theirs far higher than that if this will fetch job.
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Sanguine77(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2012

Na wa oo

Entrepreneurial things like? What do u do when you have no capital

5 Likes

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by lazinc(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
A similar incidence happened in the UK early this year and the next week the fellow got a job as a trainee. What happened was that a recruiter sighted him while holding the banner and approached him took his contacts and asked him if he can start work the following Monday as a trainee which the guy accepted.

Though I doubt if something like that can happen in naija. Just SMH

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by nikkyshyne(f): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sanguine77:

Precisely my point. No advice is for free. Amma send you my account details after which I will give you all the necessary Entrepreneurial info you need. wink
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by oladayo042: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
OMG! Desperation can really make people 'irrational'

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Abyjah: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sanguine77:

Ans: Come on nl to spew nonsense.
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by joskin: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
[size=14pt]HAWKING JOB IN NIGERIA... IS ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE OUT EMPLOYMENT KNOW HOW HARD LIFE IS.

YOU BETTER HOLD THE JOB or BUSINESS YOU HAVE VERY VERY WELL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT HAWK JOB.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by alaoeri: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2012

Na wa oo
The pix is real & its almost 2years or more, heard about it then the guy is now working in one of the federal ministry in abuja and got the job as a result of this.

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by ayox2003: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
But his number aint responding.

Frawzey.

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by ayox2003: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
alaoeri:
The pix is real & its almost 2years or more, heard about it then the guy is now working in one of the federal ministry in abuja and got the job as a result of this.

Oh! Okay. I guess he changed his number.

Frawzey.

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by acidtalk: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
nchewi:

My dear, it's easier said! Not everybody has access to the kind of information dat u have and not all is that knowledgeable/smart to spot opportunities. Yet, we all have our purpose.
All that guy wants, is to be useful 2 his society! He wants to earn his meal!! Is that too much to ask for? grin

You are correct but come on, what one needs is the zeal to succeed.
See this thread which is currently giving entrepreneurs FREE consulting advice on how to get started -

https://www.nairaland.com/987784/a-z-entrepreneur-all-need-know

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by nikkyshyne(f): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
@alaoeri, what's up with this your "Frawzey"? undecided
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by SisiKill1: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2012

Na wa oo

Wow! Just. . .wow!! undecided

This is why we will always remain stagnant. . .There is no room for creativity. Where you see a fool, some people see earnest aspiration. This is a guy who will take his job seriously. . .and why won't he? See the length his going to get the job.

Ironically, I was reading an article this morning on Yahoo Front Pages there was an article with hiring managers stating how they picked candidates. You would be surprised what these people said. . they said they always looked for resumes/candidates who go out of their way to standout.

Here's a short list of the kind of resumes that impressed them

Sometimes there’s a fine line between obnoxious and genius – managers also shared their most creative applications, and some of these don’t sound that different from the Brady Bunch sing-along resume. All got hired

- Candidate sent his resume in the form of an oversized Rubik’s Cube, where you had to push the tiles around to align the resume.

- Candidate who had been a stay-at-home mom listed her skills as nursing, housekeeping, chef, teacher, bio-hazard cleanup, fight referee, taxi driver, secretary, tailor, personal shopping assistant, and therapist.

- Candidate created a marketing brochure promoting herself as the best candidate.

- Candidate listed accomplishments and lessons learned from each position. He gave examples of good customer service he provided as well as situations he wished he would have handled differently.

- Candidate applying for a food and beverage management position sent a resume in the form of a fine-dining menu.

READ MORE HERE

2 Likes

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by alaoeri: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
nikkyshyne: @alaoeri, what's up with this your "Frawzey"? undecided
Check am not Frawzey *Ayo203* is.
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by kristofa09(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
mehnn....i gues i've got to resolve to ths if its gona fetch me a job o!since getin a job in nigeria has bcom a family afair.infact gota put pen to paper to pafect my plan jare.haba!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments / Have You Ever Worked Where You Had To Submit Your Phone Before Resuming / Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.