Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Info On Where 2 Buy Cheap Used Authentic Leather Belts And Sanders - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Info On Where 2 Buy Cheap Used Authentic Leather Belts And Sanders (1404 Views)

New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. / Salvatore Ferragamo Belts And Gucci Belts / Girls And "Abortion" Belts. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Where 2 Buy Cheap Used Authentic Leather Belts And Sanders by TheObserver1: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders, i want to go into buying and selling of used leather belt and palm sanders. Please help with info as to where to buy. Thanks.
Re: Info On Where 2 Buy Cheap Used Authentic Leather Belts And Sanders by Oruaro: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2012
I think you should go to www.grandeurcollection.com they sell at a very good give away price for wholesalers. get in touch with them, although they dont sell used. but their new goods are very cheap and with ur bulk order, u would be able to make a good gain
Re: Info On Where 2 Buy Cheap Used Authentic Leather Belts And Sanders by TheObserver1: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
@Oruaro. Thank u, will check them out
Re: Info On Where 2 Buy Cheap Used Authentic Leather Belts And Sanders by footwears: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
www.loafersnmoccas.co.uk

Designer footwears of all sorts. Just have a look
Re: Info On Where 2 Buy Cheap Used Authentic Leather Belts And Sanders by hardrockbaba: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
You can checkout MicoStar Mall (www.micostarmall.com). That is where I do all my shopping. They are very good and you are sure of get genuine and the exact sale price. They are also rated in Google and by customers as the best and safest online mall people living in Africa can shop and receive goods directly from overseas.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Dandruffs? / PHOTO: What Kind Of Hair Style Is This? / Help On Growing Side Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.