Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Please Advise Me --- How Do I Cancel My Account On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Advise Me --- How Do I Cancel My Account On Nairaland (643 Views)

Free Flirchi Account On Www.flirchi.com, Sign Up Flirchi Account, Loging, Loging / FG To Cancel Fixed Electricity Charge – BPE / How Do I Cancel My Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me --- How Do I Cancel My Account On Nairaland by childluck(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
I have just finally decided to quit this forum as it does not satisfy my personal values any longer.
I have enjoyed it while it lasted and thanks to you all.

Areas though I wish Seun will improve ±. 1. Please get better moderators for the ROMANCE section and create quality and value there by ensuring that only sensible threads are opened. I have seen really shameful threads given audience in here and that's because there is no standard and quality measure.
2. You in a way allow people to behave abnormally and in uncivil manners because anything goes. If there are no rules that are strictly observed don't you think there would be chaos in the world? Some silly people here are allowed to talk shit and even open threads for rubbish without proper checks. Won't they also think they have brains and even drown the voice of those that should be heard?

See you at the top !!!

(1) (Reply)

We Buy All Tipes Autor Scraps Metal. / Give Away! / For Real? Lagosstate Set To Break Guinnessbook Of Record In Tooth Brushing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.