Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Goldie Apologises To Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Apologises To Nigerians (25995 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Lisa1: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
Good point
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ifeci: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Prezzo even pity am say em no chop the kpomo anyhow for live TV where she dey mumu for love. But I know say the guy go still deal wit the kpomo wen him come out. Lonely Goldie, na so dem go dey form one thing
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by jaymyk(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Yeah right! U didn`t remember it was a game, so u fell 4 it. How cud u? When u were all over d married man. Welcome 2 d club. Mtcheeew!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by MsAfroZest(f): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
Oh puuleassee!! You people should give her a break. I am not happy she went there and messed up. But some of you insulting her are not any better especially the ladies. It is clear that she is someone that can't control her emotions and know where to draw line. She was not our best but hell she was also not the worst, what will you people have said if she had being intimate with prezzo, like that other female house mate. We should learn to tolerate people.

6 Likes

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by okeniyi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
I think the deed has been done and i believe dat in your life u have learnt a simple lesson that GOLDIE should not play a TV GAME in her lifetime.i hope it enters Gracias
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
this is the dumbest singer or entertainer i have ever seen she even said she didnt know what bba is all about before she entered the game , dumb ass
"I didn't know much or watched Big Brother very much before I got there due to my busy schedule as an Artiste. So, I never suspected that Prezzo played me because he cared for me in the House and when I say you are my friend, I will trust you wholeheartedly. But when I came out of the House and realised that he had played me, I was a bit sad. Knowing that he was in the house to play a game, I became relaxed".
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by luvinhubby(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
SHE'S EVEN DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT. angry angry angry
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
i dont blame prezzo he saw a dumb pussy and had to let go in order to wing the game , i just watched the youbtube of her making love with that ugly guy , what the Bleep was she thinking, maybe she thought having sex is all bba is all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxb_Z9FC3ys
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by qplus(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
Imagine Goldie abi na sandie, said she went to d BBa stargame show without a strategy,...how she for take win?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
we send her make she go make money she go dey Bleep that guy wey get braces for teeth
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
maybe she thought she was going to live there foreever with her prezzo
wetting dey vex me pass be say the guy look like ajegunle tout , make she no come release any stupid record oo dumb girl

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by klax(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
I have just packed all her f u c k i n g CD's I've crushed them and bin them so also her career is crushed and bin from this moment so it shall be.

Plz moderator kindly remove this thread is making people boiling up madly I feel like seen hER and slap her and bleed her stupid harlot face.

The more I see her picture the more am angry. am out here going to her tweet and insult the bloody ashawo there.

Goldie God punish you again and again for descending so low and cheap in the hand of one stupid taller than than common sense bush men Kenya boy
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by okeniyi(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
We the Federation international viewers association(FIVA) hereby bans Miss Susan Harvey a.k.a Goldie from participating in international TV GAMES for LIFE. And pls, no go appeal for court of arbhtration for T.V GAMES because dem fit vex ban u from even appearing on TV for life.i serious oh
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by olulove(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
Chie!!! Anoda failed keniz muzik product...she nid cum read al dis coment 4 nl...H.A.T.R.E.D In the air...make she enjoy the Fresh Air alone...her 4ck badt sotay nobody is blaming GEJ it.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
she even said that she didnt know cameras were watching her
It wasn't a strategy to win. I saw Prezzo as a calm, very intelligent and easy going person. Viewers have the option of seeing about 50 cameras at a time but I have just two eyes and two ears and only believe in what I saw. You had the opportunity of knowing him more than I did.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by somilk: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pls pals can anyone find Goldie a Nigerian boyfriend? I think she is love sick and as well confuse. With all that happened in the house she still came out to say she was in love; has she not watched the replay of the nonsense she carried out in the BBA house? U should thanked nigerians for sending u out of the house b4 u do the worst, who knows what it would ve been.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Jakestar(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
onatisi: maybe she thought she was going to live there foreever with her prezzo
wetting dey vex me pass be say the guy look like ajegunle tout , make she no come release any stupid record oo dumb girl
LWKMD. . . That guy ugly die!! And the Goldie na 100% certified mugu

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ortopazz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
come to think of it, what in Godz name was she thinking? Okay its a game, u dnt know whoz playing who, but u dnt make ur fake, fat, stuffy cheek look like that stupid, she should have learnt the ropes b4 going in, I get it ur human, but dnt tell me u can be that beguiled at all times, it seems useless for her to even accept interviews.

Mtcheeew, Nigerians shud have saved us the embarassment by evicting her earlier, I said this earlier but folks were rapping patriotism as though I know no shit about it.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ortopazz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
onatisi: she even said that she didnt know cameras were watching her

I dint want to abuse her buh for this statement this gurl is sttuupid, so u werent told that u will be watched b4 u went in2 the game? Ur brain is stuffed with makeupz, ranging frm marykay to crazy -u, ur crazy 4 dat statement, u dint knw u will be watched and you went in,, u must be an idiot, am sorry 4 dis but u deserve it, ode, idiot, which kan celeb u be sef.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by floriana(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
This babe is dumb. The type GEJ loves to lecture and then marry. But who is dumber: Patience of Goldie?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ortopazz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
klax: I have just packed all her f u c k i n g CD's I've crushed them and bin them so also her career is crushed and bin from this moment so it shall be.

Plz moderator kindly remove this thread is making people boiling up madly I feel like seen hER and slap her and bleed her stupid harlot face.

The more I see her picture the more am angry. am out here going to her tweet and insult the bloody ashawo there.

Goldie God punish you again and again for descending so low and cheap in the hand of one stupid taller than than common sense bush men Kenya boy

oga abeg o! Mbok,biko,please o!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by boyendowed(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
joey4jo: can somebody please tell me where shes from? i always assumed she was an igbo girl, till someone recently told me shes youruba... its not like it has anything to do with her, i am just curious.

Does it matter where she is from?You can't even spell Yoruba
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
Emmy Boy: shes from Kenyatta in Enugu..lols, bt seriously where she comes from doesnt matter now. She shlda booked s flight straight to Kenya and hide away in shame for say 6months, come back 2 9ja, pack her stuff and head right back to where she came from
you know i wanted to ask the same question just changed my mind so as not to sound tribalistic
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Jakestar(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
R.I.P Goldie. . . Ah didnt even watch the BBA thank God! But so far the gal don suffer. . Na so she waka go end her music career, Bba career, Naija image and even her love life. . . Chai. . I just watched the darn replays sef. . Advice= pack up and leave naija. . We don renounce u. . If i hear or see that gal on t.v again claiming to be a nigerian. . Ah go open her official 'HATERZ WEBSITE'
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ortopazz(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
floriana: This babe is dumb. The type GEJ loves to lecture and then marry. But who is dumber: Patience of Goldie?

patience for kill us na, b4 everybody for house for be widows!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
hear the fool "I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust "
i wonder how they did the selection sef that made her qualify ,
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by marychi18: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
klax: I have just packed all her f u c k i n g CD's I've crushed them and bin them so also her career is crushed and bin from this moment so it shall be.

klax, Na wa o. E be like say na u vex pass o. Lolz i laff in german hehehe...
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ortopazz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
boyendowed:

Does it matter where she is from?You can't even spell Yoruba

not wanting to sound tribalistic here but seriously I think itz necessary to know wch part of naija births this kinda block head, sorry though, but u cnt claim naija and be this dumb, xcuse patience gej.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by floriana(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ms.AfroZest:
Oh puuleassee!! You people should give her a break. I am not happy she went there and messed up. But some of you insulting her are not any better especially the ladies. It is clear that she is someone that can't control her emotions and know where to draw line. She was not our best but hell she was also not the worst, what will you people have said if she had being intimate with prezzo, like that other female house mate. We should learn to tolerate people.

Thunder fire your keyboard. How dare you preach understanding at this difficult time when we need great fortitude to bear our loss. Thunder fire any keyboard that defends 'Woodie' too.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by chemberlin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
What pains me more about this prezzo is that he says girls love her ladies adore her and it finally worked on my foolish and good for notin celebrity that have no respect for her self and her country men...am just too feeling bad cos instead of her to say she is sorry for her low self esteem so we can accept her back she is now saying she went there to act as susan, why nt act like kuti and others that went there for the money, or is lady may, talia and others nt in dat same house...Goldie you must be s.t.u.p.i.d
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=ortopazz]

pateince get sanse pass this level now , haba

the difference is this is a competition ppl entered for and a selecton was done and the best was supposed to be chosen to represent , dame is there by virtue of her husband post so if she dey bomb or bazooka and scud missiles we know get choice we know say one day she dey go , goldie is supposed to eb educated and enlightened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo / Checkout Efe 2014 Throwback Photo / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.