Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Picture Of Nysc Female Members Fighting.. Check And Have Ur Say!(funny) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Nysc Female Members Fighting.. Check And Have Ur Say!(funny) (1914 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today / List Of NYSC States' Orientation Camp And Secretariats Addresses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Picture Of Nysc Female Members Fighting.. Check And Have Ur Say!(funny) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
Youths obey the clarion call, Letus lift our nation high..... which is the main anthem of NYSC butInstead of service to their father land they are fighting.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-aR7PcnuOWtM/UAl1xOzaXEI/AAAAAAAALns/g6YzzLs3_u0/s1600/376326_10151909068020467_13680055_n.jpg[/img]
Fighting for their father land? who knows.
But wait o, What do you think can be the Cause of Fighting among this Beautiful Ladies
Re: Picture Of Nysc Female Members Fighting.. Check And Have Ur Say!(funny) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
So you mean in this day and age, ladies still fight physically like this?? That's interesting.
Re: Picture Of Nysc Female Members Fighting.. Check And Have Ur Say!(funny) by Skanas(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Whatelse?The just found out they've bin strafffd by the same sharp guy who proposd marriage to each of them after service year...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nysc Female Members Fighting.. Check And Have Ur Say!(funny) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hehehehehe orisirisi.i just knew it as soon as i saw d pics,i knew it must be because of pe..n..i..s dey are fighting like dis.women cant b fighting like dis if notin like p..ee...n..i..s is involved.i wonder weda d guy in question rubbed honey on his organ dat dey r fighting menacingly like dis.smh.wot a pity,womanhood has now been dragged in d mud

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nysc Female Members Fighting.. Check And Have Ur Say!(funny) by olaymuchak(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
so called graduate abi. Very shameful
Re: Picture Of Nysc Female Members Fighting.. Check And Have Ur Say!(funny) by mukina2: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2012

(1)

Heartless...as Oyo State Fails To Pay Some Corpers / Why We Have Not Paid March Allowance- NYSC DG / NYSC Re-mobilization & Re-validation Registration For Free On Corpers Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.