Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Trainee And Experienced Automobile Technicians Needed!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trainee And Experienced Automobile Technicians Needed!! (643 Views)

Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed / Access Bank Assistant Banking Officer, Executive Trainee, And Internship Jobs Va / Rainoil Audit Trainee And Internal Auditor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trainee And Experienced Automobile Technicians Needed!! by uptownautos: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
We are a group of ultramodern automobile workshops and we have opportunities for Experienced Automobile Technicians and Trainee Automobile Technicians to join our expanding workshop teams based in Abuja, Nigeria. Successful candidates will be working in our busy and well equipped workshops where they will be diagnosing faults, servicing and repairing vehicles.

TRAINEE AND EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Job cadres will be determined according to applicant’s qualifications and experience.

Ideal candidates will possess:

Experience in:
- Use of modern automobile diagnostic machines (general OBD II and other specific scanners)
Electrical system diagnosis and repair
- Engine diagnosis and repair
- Brake diagnosis and repair
- Clutch diagnosis and repair
- Air Bag system diagnosis and repair
- Air Conditioner system diagnosis and repair
- ABS system diagnosis and repair
- Transmission system diagnosis and repair
- Suspension system diagnosis and repair
- Lube services
- Knowledge of workshop safety standards/practices

Qualifications:
- Hold a first degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (BSc or HND or OND with related experience or other technical certificates in automobile technology). Graduates in other engineering fields with experience in automobile technology will be considered.
- Any professional membership such as NATA will be an additional advantage
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill
- Strong customer relationship management skill
- Have an aptitude and demonstrable capabilities in quantitative analysis and business management
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Be willing to work and reside in Abuja

Compensation is competitive and growth potential is excellent.

Interested candidates should please send a concise CV to info.uptownautos@gmail.com within 1 weeks of this advertisement. You may text or call 0803-601-3260 for enquiries.
Re: Trainee And Experienced Automobile Technicians Needed!! by Boy2boy: 8:47am On May 01, 2013
uptownautos: We are a group of ultramodern automobile workshops and we have opportunities for Experienced Automobile Technicians and Trainee Automobile Technicians to join our expanding workshop teams based in Abuja, Nigeria. Successful candidates will be working in our busy and well equipped workshops where they will be diagnosing faults, servicing and repairing vehicles.

TRAINEE AND EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Job cadres will be determined according to applicant’s qualifications and experience.

Ideal candidates will possess:

Experience in:
- Use of modern automobile diagnostic machines (general OBD II and other specific scanners)
Electrical system diagnosis and repair
- Engine diagnosis and repair
- Brake diagnosis and repair
- Clutch diagnosis and repair
- Air Bag system diagnosis and repair
- Air Conditioner system diagnosis and repair
- ABS system diagnosis and repair
- Transmission system diagnosis and repair
- Suspension system diagnosis and repair
- Lube services
- Knowledge of workshop safety standards/practices

Qualifications:
- Hold a first degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (BSc or HND or OND with related experience or other technical certificates in automobile technology). Graduates in other engineering fields with experience in automobile technology will be considered.
- Any professional membership such as NATA will be an additional advantage
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill
- Strong customer relationship management skill
- Have an aptitude and demonstrable capabilities in quantitative analysis and business management
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Be willing to work and reside in Abuja

Compensation is competitive and growth potential is excellent.

Interested candidates should please send a concise CV to info.uptownautos@gmail.com within 1 weeks of this advertisement. You may text or call 0803-601-3260 for enquiries.

Sir, I am interested in working with you as a Trainee Automotive Technician. I have HND in Mechanical Engineering (Automotives Option -Upper Credit) with good technical background and hands-on skill.

I have had training in the repair and sevices of diesel engine and hydraulic parts of earth-moving equipment, the knowledge of which I believe will go a long way in helping me to fit into your system and soon as possible.

With my passion for Automobile Technology, I believe the kind of training you offer is what I need to excel in the field.

I reside in Abuja and I may be contacted through email address and/or mobile number listed below. I will be looking to hearing from you.

Regards.

Yours faithfully,
Saka Abass Olaide,
laide0077@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy. 300k/month. / ? / Latest! Job Opening In The Agricultural Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.