Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. (27982 Views)

Some Old Pictures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups And People / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures) / The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 5:57am On Jul 21, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Wouldn't they still be Tuaregs? Why "Bella"?

Yes they are bella tuaregs. It's like a subgroup of tuaregs, I.e fulani- you have the woodaabe, adamawa fulani(whatever name you call them), toucouleur(although they don't want to be called fulani) etc.
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by YorubaOmoge: 5:57am On Jul 21, 2012
All these "rough" looking children with running nose.

How hard is it to wash your kids?

That's why you see them with their own fly family, flying around after booty.
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 21, 2012
lol@kandii kicking Knowledge.
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: All these "rough" looking children with running nose.

How hard is it to wash your kids?

That's why you see them with their own fly family, flying around after booty.
lol, drought.
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by YorubaOmoge: 5:59am On Jul 21, 2012
kandiikane:
Yes they are bella tuaregs. It's like a subgroup of tuaregs, I.e fulani- you have the woodaabe, adamawa fulani(whatever name you call them), toucouleur(although they don't want to be call fulani) etc.

KK.

smiley
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2012
what does odaro mean?
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2012
kandiikane: what does odaro mean?

See you in the morning or goodnight lol

odaaro.

Whose teaching you Yoruba?
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2012
Bobo

I can bet my left shoes that this is a prayer for eid or tobaski
[img]http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/galeriasb/africa/burkina/Burkina_039.jpg[/img]
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

See you in the morning or goodnight lol

odaaro.

Whose teaching you Yoruba?
lol, ohh kk. My partner is yoruba.
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2012
^^^ Say what? shocked shocked shocked

Nice!! grin cheesy

We have Yorubas in Gambia? Look at Royal embracing his Yoruba side lol
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 21, 2012
I can't believe I am banned in several parts of NL my IDs nna wa o!
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by antitpiah: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2012
kandiikane: what does odaro mean?

It means I will like to finger your mummy.

o = I will
da = finger
ro= your mummy

Is your mom hot?
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by antitpiah: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2012
kandiikane:
lol, ohh kk. My partner is yoruba.

Your partner likes your mom, perhaps he is into GILFs?
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
^^^ Say what? shocked shocked shocked

Nice!! grin cheesy

We have Yorubas in Gambia? Look at Royal embracing his Yoruba side lol

lol, I don't know whether we have yorubas(probably do) in Gambia but there are loads of Nigerians-hausas.
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2012
kandiikane:

lol, I don't know whether we have yorubas(probably do) in Gambia but there are loads of Nigerians-hausas.

Where are you, IYDMMA?
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandikane: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2012
Me, I am in the african jungle. Getting to know the people. tongue
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2012
Bashoong-subgroup kuba kingdom
Language is bantu.

[img]http://sm76626.files./2011/02/kuba_royal_old_photo-758x602-1.jpg?w=630[/img]
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2012
Aka-pygmy

Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2012
<3 Thread cheesy
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2012
Of course you would. tongue

I think royal you might be related to the pgymies. When they took some for exhibitions to Amelica. tongue
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2012
....lol....
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2012
Chaamba Bedouin
Location: The Chaamba Bedouin live in the central area of Algeria, in the regions known as El Golea and El Oued.

The women are very beautiful.

Now someone tell me this lady doesn't have black in her. See how knuckles black. grin
[img]http://3.bp..com/_86YzBmWr_Hs/TLLHvaylToI/AAAAAAAABH0/Zpj5nBKstsE/s1600/ii.jpg[/img]

This is an image from middle east. Really and truly black people have spread all round. tongue
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2012
This little girl is a stunner.....very pretty smiley

kandiikane:

Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by anonymous6(f): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
kandiikane:

How can someone not be African when their country is in Africa and they are indigenous? What stup!dity is that?

@Topic, for the akan people, there are more subgroups but I am putting only two.

Ok,I just happened to come across this thread and I was mentioned for no reason. I just want to say I have nothing against your thread, I actually think it is nice; when it comes to North African well I feel the ones today are only African because they are on the continent but everything else about them are middle eastern by culture. racially they are mixed at least majority of them and are not the north african of the ancient times like the Nubians, many I have come across don't like to be called that also but some do as well. Any way all I want to tell you is please ask me of my opinions then listening to a person putting my name in a thread for no reason, thank you

Here is the thread where I have my views of North Africa: https://www.nairaland.com/986654/divide-between-north-sub-saharan-africa
https://www.nairaland.com/963453/bbcs-new-documentary-series-lost#11104489
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
...It's funny, Nigeria is full of Mixed Race People who Practice Islam.....Yet you still wrote this.....Fascinating.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
Anonymous, and where in this thread did kandiikane mention your name? Royal mentioned your name and I spoke in general.
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by anonymous6(f): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
kandiikane: Anonymous, and where in this thread did kandiikane mention your name? Royal mentioned your name and I spoke in general.

True, but I don't want my name being used to start a debate on this thread for no reason
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by kandiikane(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
No one used you as an example. If you feel like north Africans are not African, that is your own personal opinion.

I spoke in general. Refer to royal who mentioned your name, not me.
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by anonymous6(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
kandiikane: No one used you as an example. If you feel like north Africans are not African, that is your own personal opinion.

I spoke in general
. Refer to royal who mentioned your name, not me.

As long as I understand we understand each other, thanks

I'm not going to derail this thread so I am not going to refer to that person, lets leave it at that
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
Restricting a Human from Proper Usage of his indigenous Continental Association Label by way of "Cultural" and Racial Adaptation is Kind of Ignorant.

I am not even going to bring up the fact that The Middle East and Africa was once One Land...

..I am Just Saying...

Most Racist People Usually don't make much sense with their logic though anyway.

...Some people's version of "Black Pride", are of such for all the "wrong" reasons.....

That is All.
cool
Re: Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
Now lets get back to the beautiful "Diversity" wink of Mother Africa....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador / Ogun To End Idolatry In Installation, Burial Of Traditional Rulers / Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Award In Washington DC. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.