Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

How To Grow Your Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Grow Your Business! (527 Views)

Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month / 50 Organisations That Can Give You Capital To Start And Grow Your Business / Top 21 Ways To Grow Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Business! by chibase007: 4:12am On Jul 21, 2012
Okay, I have to say, nothing beats opening your email to find your Website has sent you a hot lead. Or attracted a new customer, convinced them to buy, handled the transaction and sent out a thank you—all while you were sleeping and working out.

Once your Website has the right look, organization and content (and a bit of marketing behind it), it can do amazing things for your business.

WAYS A WEBSITE CAN GROW YOUR BUSINES:

1) Powerful Introductions

Let’s face it, people don’t buy from businesses. They buy from people they know, like and trust. Unless you are selling something really inexpensive, most folks are not going to pony up their hard-earned cash without learning a bit more first.
You could let people learn more by scheduling endless phone calls, coffee meetings and free consultations.
Or, you could just send them to your Website and let it do the job for you.

2) Draw in the Crowds

Once you get the word out about your Website—as long as you have something of value to offer—new clients will find it and refer others to it.
Then your site can introduce you, and your products or services, to a wider audience in a way that weeds out the tire kickers. All without ever paying for wasteful print brochures.
And it works whether your market is local, national or global

3) Build Your List

The real value in any small business is in the client list. First, because it is about seven times easier and less expensive to keep your past clients than it is to find new ones.
Second, if you want to sell your business down the road, a long client list adds a ton of value for a prospective buyer.
And the easiest way to build this oh-so-valuable list is with your Website.
Think about it…You may only personally meet 100 or so prospects a year. But hundreds, or even thousands, can stop by your Website each month.
Over time, if you keep offering value—and capturing their email addresses—people will go from being prospects, to clients, to raving fans. You can’t beat that with a stick!

yeah, I know...
You need a website right?

Text me now! +2347062980193

(1) (Reply)

Free Membership Opportunity / Spine City Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services Now Open. / Free Ebook...Discover I With No Experience Generated Over $1,000 In 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.