Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nigerians In Ghana Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Ghana Help Me (887 Views)

Ghana Help / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Which Is The Cheapest Flight To And From Ghana? HELP ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ghana Help Me by Williamfors(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2012
I want to come to ghana to buy JOSE FACE powder original one by MD DIDOSH the perket is green. Pls my good piple of nija any one with usefull information or addres of where i will get it in ACCRA Ghana for wholesale cheep price. the piple i buy it from them here buy it from accra ghana and they dont want me to go with them and i have naver been in ghana b4. Pls anybody with useful information mail me williamfors2003@yahoo.com or sand ur number i will call u thank's u

(1) (Reply)

First Time Traveler Seeking Advice/tips / British Airway Plane Bursts Into Flames At Las Vegas Airport, 14 People Injured / Help!!!south African Immigration Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.