Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? (1680 Views)

Nairaland Business Scam: The Ultimate Guide To Avoid Falling Victim / Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? / NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by omotola1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
95% of people posting in this forum are here to sell ridiculous stuffs (e-book,packages e.t.c). Most of them base their facts on entirely false claims! Some claim they are rich using a captivating headline/caption, when you open the thread or web link, u‘ll discover it‘s just a piece of trash that is hidden in their threads/posts. My question is this: Do we really have rich people in this business forum? If YES, why are the people who claim they are rich here sell stuffs? I think i support the antispam ban!
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by omotola1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pls Moderators: Naijacutee & fod, kindly move this thread to front page. Thanks.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by domiron: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
What's your definition of rich?. A guy can be N1000 richer...at that point in time he is rich...Or isn't he?.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by omotola1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
Yeah i get you @ Domiron. A million naira plus will define the richness.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by legalwealth(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
omotola1: Pls Moderators: Naijacutee & fod, kindly move this thread to front page. Thanks.

I second this.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by greenhope(m): 4:41am On Jul 22, 2012
You become rich by selling products which Nairaland is against in other to get people to click on ads google is displaying on their site which they get paid and this ads from google is selling products.

There is nothing wrong with selling. If somebody takes out his time, spend money, consult anad package a product of value. I will pay for the value in other to increase in wisdom.

Abroad information marketer are respected as heroes but here in Naija they are called all sorts of things from people who will never read, apply and have patient to see the results of what they are practising.

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by Excelboi(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2012
Op, I don't know whatz ur business with other people's affair and wealth. Each to their own.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by 2sexy(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2012
omotola1: 95% of people posting in this forum are here to sell ridiculous stuffs (e-book,packages e.t.c). Most of them base their facts on entirely false claims! Some claim they are rich using a captivating headline/caption, when you open the thread or web link, u‘ll discover it‘s just a piece of trash that is hidden in their threads/posts. My question is this: Do we really have rich people in this business forum? If YES, why are the people who claim they are rich here sell stuffs? I think i support the antispam ban!
Ogbeni... You don put sand sand for 4people garri o o o. Lmao. Them go hate you,man.

I quite agree with you though but I wouldn't say that the mods here are even making it easier. They allow people to post rubbish, they allow the anti spam bot to hide reasonable and useful post. How did I know? I made a post after a group of people were scammed here and stating that I would be educating members of this forum and do you know what happened? Someone with a brain and hands moved that thread to the advertisement section. So what do you expect to see here? How would you expect to see any better if a mod could move a more educative thread? Abegi... Infact, what is the essence of an antispam bot if there are moderators on here?

Let me tell you Omotola1, this forum has the capacity to transform lives if given necessary push, it has the ability to make people rich ,but its wont be any easy. It requires had work and 5-10 years down the road, you will changes.

But the sad part is that I don't see that ever happening here.

This place stinks like NIGERIA!

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by 2sexy(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2012
greenhope: You become rich by selling products which Nairaland is against in other to get people to click on ads google is displaying on their site which they get paid and this ads from google is selling products.

There is nothing wrong with selling. If somebody takes out his time, spend money, consult anad package a product of value. I will pay for the value in other to increase in wisdom.

Abroad information marketer are respected as heroes but here in Naija they are called all sorts of things from people who will never read, apply and have patient to see the results of what they are practising.

Ogbeni, I beg make I hear word.
Abroad, information marketers are respected because they deserve it. Let me tell you, I been into internet marketing since 2007 and I must tell you I have seen alot but I was smart enough not to fall for their tricks more than twice. It was when I knew that most of them don't do what they sell.

Nigerian information marketers got what they asked for. What would you say about the guy(alparifx) who scammed members of this forum few weeks back. Last year, a guy I met here complained about being used to write articles without being paid. Infact, his articles brought alot of money for internet marketer who sold sites but he didnt pay this my friend. I had advice him but he didn't respond initially because he felt that I was one of those. After few months he contact me and we got on well. There was a website which I wanted to sell in article writing nici at that time and he copied some of my write up which he used for his and he got some orders and as God would have it, he placed his website on twitter and advervtised to his followers. A firm contacted him from there to write for them which he did out of passion but he didn't know that there is a job waiting for him. The firm,own by a briton, hired him thereafter. And it is located in Abuja where my friend stays.

It was on that basis that I made a thread to educate people on internet marketing in order to help people avoid such scam and the mods move that thread to the advertisement section.

1 Like

Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by Topewealth: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2012
Omotola1, u can never be rich without selling, every companies sells either goods/service, even if u ar nt a business person and u wrk wit a company, ur company is either selln goods or service.
No one wil give u his/her money without u offering in sum tin of value! Every billionaires / trillionaires are into d business of selling, infact selling gav them dat title. Checkout Dangote, Mike adenuga, Bill gate, Trump,...and evry great men they are into d business of selling. So its part of evryday life!
Abt rich people in nl, we v them, its just dat u are nt interestd in their products. Simple!
I dn't sell ebook.etc but, d fact is, Nothing wil b interesting to u if u ar nt interestd, l guess thats why u are complain. Abeg leave them jare!
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2012
Tope wealth: Omotola1, u can never be rich without selling, every companies sells either goods/service, even if u ar nt a business person and u wrk wit a company, ur company is either selln goods or service.
No one wil give u his/her money without u offering in sum tin of value! Every billionaires / trillionaires are into d business of selling, infact selling gav them dat title. Checkout Dangote, Mike adenuga, Bill gate, Trump,...and evry great men they are into d business of selling. So its part of evryday life!
Abt rich people in nl, we v them, its just dat u are nt interestd in their products. Simple!
I dn't sell ebook.etc but, d fact is, Nothing wil b interesting to u if u ar nt interestd, l guess thats why u are complain. Abeg leave them jare!

You've said it all.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by omotola1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
The truth is that most of the people selling stuffs here don‘t do wat they sell o. So why that kind of deceit? Some will claim that their package is free, but when they send it to you, they‘ll say it‘s phase 1. The fact is that FALSE CLAIMS too much for this forum jor! If the mind set of an average folk in this forum is to swindle people out of fund, then the majority of people here are not rich afterall! Them just com hustle for here ni jor!

1 Like

Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by mrkels(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
Be on the internet long enough and you would see lots of crazy hustlers trying to sell rubbish all in the name of getting rich quickly. Its very easy to detect some of these petty scams, that's why you have google there. Also most of the ebook is already online and is free so if you know your way around google getting anything off the internet won't be difficult for you. Some nairalander have made some cool cash from this site from selling all sorts of things, not me though. Most of the scams and most genuine legit products. I just hope people step up their game and not allow themselves fall for the bad ones in the forum.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by Super1759: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
omotola1: Pls Moderators: Naijacutee & fod, kindly move this thread to front page. Thanks.
for what? Is frontpage refuse bin?
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by omotola1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
Well, i‘m not surprised @ all. I‘m aware that this thread is gonna generate a lot of sentiments. I‘m prepared for it anyway.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by pattybf(f): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
omotola1: Well, i‘m not surprised @ all. I‘m aware that this thread is gonna generate a lot of sentiments. I‘m prepared for it anyway.

Frontpage or not, u must understand that many nairalanders see this forum as a platform for searching new information & opportunities, while others see it as a medium to sell their products & services. The watchword here should be 'careful', the biz of selling must go on, either in nl or elsehere
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by omotola1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
@ fattybf, ofcourse i stand for the sale of info, products/services as the case may be (if they are genuine & authentic)... But we can not dispute the fact that some of the info/products/services sold here are fraudulent. Even Seun can not vouch for the credibility of all the stuffs sold here.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by omotola1(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2012
Guys, i found this thread interesting.
Check it out!
www.nairaland.com/975891/invitation-tired-lies-scams-nairaland
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by 2sexy(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2012
Thank God you found it. This Mod deleted 3 good comments from me. How did you find that link before it was deleted?

God! Now, I see that the mods here are bent on destroying members.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by 2sexy(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2012
omotola1: Guys, i found this thread interesting.
Check it out!
www.nairaland.com/975891/invitation-tired-lies-scams-nairaland
That is the thread that was moved to the advert section.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by Cleanman(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2012
if you dont try smtin how would you knw if its real...check out my s.i.g.n.a.t.ur.e...nw thats real,ask around or google it for authentication.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by stuff01: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2012
thats ok
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by omotola1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ 2sexy, i found that on a thread you commented on.
Re: How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? by 2sexy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
omotola1: @ 2sexy, i found that on a thread you commented on.
That's great and would be greater if only the MOD will return the thread back here.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Learning And Start Earning / 10 Hot Fast Growing Small Business Market To Venture Into In Nigeria. / How Internet Is Going To Destrory And Disrupt The Banking Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.