Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Next Should I Do House? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Next Should I Do House? (841 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next Should I Do House? by 4evareal: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2007
there is this guy that we have been friends for the past 7 months now, he claim to be my very good friend as in everything, but i cant understand him at all.he has all the qualities of a man but there is a coma there.
The story line is this, we met and claims and shows to be nice for the very 2 months but after that, he claims to be too occupied, he cant call,or even send text messeges. he is always check-mating me,try to know my where about but he is never been open to me. my worries is that he exposed me to friends,family and relatives as a wife or fiancee. He never answered my questions positively, always giving excuses. whenever am with him my phones rigs, he will answer it or try to find out who is or called,he reads my texts,knows all my friends. anytime i ask him about all the girls he claim to know, he will tell me foster sister,cousin,in-law and all the rubbish. one day i went to their house and in his room i saw a womans travelling and handbag and i asked him, he said a family friend.
Am confused here. pls i want the house to tell me if i should go on dating him or quit.i travelled for like a month and some weeks now he has not called or show any sign of care.
what next should i do pls house?
Re: What Next Should I Do House? by spoilt(f): 2:18am On Jan 19, 2008
run for your life. no trust, then what's the point?
Re: What Next Should I Do House? by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 19, 2008
run like you saw the devil grin
Re: What Next Should I Do House? by naijaking1: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2008
Wrong section. Transfer to Love/Romance.
Re: What Next Should I Do House? by ifyalways(f): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2008
naijaking1:

Wrong section. Transfer to Love/Romance.
agreeded.

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Yet Affordable Spanish Imported Wines For Your Occassions/clubs/ho / How Much Weight Have You Lost And How Did You Do It? / Asthmatic: What Are The Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.