Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Need Help On How To Make Money Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need Help On How To Make Money Online (726 Views)

Step By Step Video On How To Make Money Online. / Download Free 77 Pages E-book On How To Make Money Online. / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Make Money Online by Alfred27(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hello
please i want help from people here on how i can make money legitimately online. I need help please.thankyou.
Re: Need Help On How To Make Money Online by joeace2020(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
Making Money Online is not hard as You can start making it today easily.
You need to position yourself and have the idea of making money in a stress free way.

Thats why I want to introduce you to a wonderful money making program where you are guaranteed to make money. You can make N1million in the next three months with this program if you are serious and hardworking.

Why is this program so unique?

This is the best money making program on the internet with zero cost and risk free. You need little internet knowledge and 2 - 5 hours work weekly. Your bank account will be flooded with payments which come in daily and weekly.
I have earned more than N10, 000 per day with this program and the payments keep coming in nonstop. This program works only if you are committed to make as much money as you want.

You only need the following to begin:

A Valid Email address (Gmail preferably),
Phone Number and
Active Bank Account.
Copy and Paste Skill.

The Free Report below is the introduction to join this wonderful program and more information to get started.
This is the easiest money making opportunity to ever come your way. 24hours support available.

Get the Free Report on this business ----->http://www.smallbusiness.com.ng/makemoney
Re: Need Help On How To Make Money Online by joeace2020(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
Making Money Online is not hard as You can start making it today easily.
You need to position yourself and have the idea of making money in a stress free way.

Thats why I want to introduce you to a wonderful money making program where you are guaranteed to make money. You can make N1million in the next three months with this program if you are serious and hardworking.

Why is this program so unique?

This is the best money making program on the internet with zero cost and risk free. You need little internet knowledge and 2 - 5 hours work weekly. Your bank account will be flooded with payments which come in daily and weekly.
I have earned more than N10, 000 per day with this program and the payments keep coming in nonstop. This program works only if you are committed to make as much money as you want.

You only need the following to begin:

A Valid Email address (Gmail preferably),
Phone Number and
Active Bank Account.
Copy and Paste Skill.

The Free Report below is the introduction to join this wonderful program and more information to get started.
This is the easiest money making opportunity to ever come your way. 24hours support available.

Get the Free Report on this business ----->http://www.smallbusiness.com.ng/makemoney
Re: Need Help On How To Make Money Online by Alfred27(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
I know that is scam. Making money online is not that easy. I just want to do something legitimate that will pay me well online.
Re: Need Help On How To Make Money Online by crackmusic: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2012
Alfred27: Hello
please i want help from people here on how i can make money legitimately online. I need help please.thankyou.
seeing is believing! Thats why i will suggest that you should join the megabiz investment program. Follow the link in my signature and sign-up for free
Re: Need Help On How To Make Money Online by Chrisvicmall: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2012
@joeace2020

You sound like one of those guys that send unlimited emails to people claiming that they are sons and daughters of King of Saudi Arabia. With the line that goes like this "My father left 20million dollar in my account blah blah blah ".

Don't get me wrong Joeace, your business might be true but the way you market it makes any reasonable person think twice.

Anyway Mr Poster, anyone that tell you that making money is so easy must be kidding you. The fact about online business is that you have to remain focus and never give up hope if you want to succeed. Most times people get frustrated and give up. It is not easy brother.

Their are many ways you can make money online but always remember that it is not easy. The secret is "Do what you Love". You can make money online by any of this things
1.) Writing articles for people and you will get paid. Search for freelancer websites and subscribe to any.
2.) Through Adsense just like Nairaland is doing.
3.) Selling things online. If you don't have products to sell, sell for people. Just collect their products pictures and put them on websites like Chrisvicmall, Dealfish,Google Trader, etc. Don't forget to add your profit on each product. You can also collect commissions from the owners of the products since you are helping them to sell their product.

Finally search on Google for other ideas of how to make money online. Wish you good luck
Re: Need Help On How To Make Money Online by jessitha: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Alfred27: Hello

Hi you can legitimately earn money online by using reselling business. It is the one of the legit online job to make money online. I also doing this job from home.I got a reseller account from this site Goresellers.com using this i am selling ssl certificates, website builder,webdesign,merchant account etc.at a higher price and earning money online.

(1) (Reply)

Safebuy Naija BBM Group / Used Htc Xv6975 And Xv6875 For Sale / Be The First To Grab The Cheapest Financial Wind Fall Through Export From Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.