Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Cinema Shootings... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cinema Shootings... (567 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cinema Shootings... by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 22, 2012
I received this email from a brother in the faith on the 13th of July.
I believe this was pertaining to the cinema shootings that took place this weekend in the US.

On Jul 13, 2012, at 8:45 PM, "Augusto Perez" <theappearance@windstream.net> wrote:

Dear Friends,

Today I have been under a very heavy burden all day.  I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit what was wrong, but no answer has come.  After pondering and meditating, I have come to believe that something is very wrong.  Something bad is getting ready to take place.  Whether in America, the Middle East or somewhere else in the world I am not sure.  However, there will be many casualties and many will end up in the wrong place without the Lord.  This is what the Spirit is grieving for, the pain and suffering experienced by these people and their eternal destiny. 

These people are clueless as to their spiritual condition and what is fixing to take place.  If you feel in your heart the same thing I have described above, I ask you to please pray in the spirit and intercede for those that do not know how to pray nor will they do it.  May the Father of Lights guide you, sanctify you and protect you in the days just ahead.  

In Christ Yahushua,

Augusto Perez
The Appearance Ministries
Re: The Cinema Shootings... by tpia5: 4:42am On Jul 22, 2012
After pondering and meditating, I have come to believe that something is very wrong.

its fairly obvious.

i think i was called a crazy person for mentioning the same.
Re: The Cinema Shootings... by tpia5: 4:43am On Jul 22, 2012
Something bad is getting ready to take place.

won in so yen le meji.

again meaning its very obvious.

lord have mercy. undecided
Re: The Cinema Shootings... by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 22, 2012
What's obvious?

(1) (Reply)

The Life And Times Of Man. / Short Prayers Check-in Pls / The Men Who Rejected Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.