Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

You Sabi Maths . Oya Prove Ham - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You Sabi Maths . Oya Prove Ham (1017 Views)

Shey You Sabi Grammar? Oya Try This One / Question Of The Day:- Solve This If You’re A Genius – Simple Maths / Oya Come Translate O Jare! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Sabi Maths . Oya Prove Ham by 365naijanews(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2012
You think say you sabi
maths abe then ===SOLVE
THIS===
A small question
for u all:
WHAT'S THE MISSING
NUMBER OYA ALL THE STUDENTS and Nairalander HERE
DO SOMETHING ABOUT
THIS...give us the ANWSER!
======================

Re: You Sabi Maths . Oya Prove Ham by travelxpat(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2012
hello bros , this is no maths..i was able to solve it in less than 5 secs..the answer is simply 91...nothing to prove ..just series..i beg joooor tongue
Re: You Sabi Maths . Oya Prove Ham by 365naijanews(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
travelxpat: hello bros , this is no maths..i was able to solve it in less than 5 secs..the answer is simply 91...nothing to prove ..just series..i beg joooor tongue
that is very gud

(1) (Reply)

Who Diez First? Pic. / Many Will Fail This Test!!! / Your Height And Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.