Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Hello Mr Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Mr Seun (1050 Views)

Hello Mr. Vaseline : Thank You.is There Still Vaseline / Spanish Baby Ushergurl Saying Ya All Hello! / No Shaking - Hello everyone ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Mr Seun by bowa(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hello Mr Seun Osewa,i really appreciate God for your live.This Site is being use by alot of people,and i think you need to be recommended for an award[BOWA'S AWARD].I want to appreciate you in my own little way,not by money or anything.I'll like to know some things about you and what you are precisely into.Hope i'm not trying to intrude in ur privacy.You are a role model for all youths,instead of doing illegal act,all in the name of yahoo.Please keep up the good work,and i pray God give you the grace to fulfil your destiny.I see you moving to the NEXT LEVEL, Don't miss it

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Meet People Living In Spain,join My Forum / A. K .o Why Did You Locked These Thread? / 650sqm Land At Fortune Garden Residential Scheme Alapere/ogudu -la-11m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.