Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Halliburton Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Recruiting! (3783 Views)

Halliburton Recruiting Warehouse Coordinator! / Halliburton Recruiting (entry Level Position) / Career With Halliburton Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Recruiting! by baibeh(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2007
job opportunity in halliburton.
position- technical professional associate - well design
location - ph
qualification(s)- must possess any of these disciplines. chem.mech.pet.elect/elect engr, or degree in chemistry or physics. minimum of 2.2 and mst have completed nysc.
no xperience needed
ref no-02@Halliburton_SSDS_Tech PROF-/Well,Assoc_PH

position- field professional associate - LWD
location - ph
qualification(s)- must possess any of these disciplines. chem.mech.pet.elect/elect engr, or degree in chemistry or physics. minimum of 2.2 and mst have completed nysc.
no xperience needed
ref no-02@Halliburton_SSDS_Tech PROF-/LWD,Assoc_PH

to apply, submit letter of intent along with other documents you wish to supply to the HR dept in your location. indicate on the envelope n letter, "Attention Staffing" and also quoting the refrence no. entry closes 12 noon, fri 14th dec 2007.

make una make haste,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by mijd(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hi, Baibeh
Would they accept letters 4rm HND holders too?
Abeg try give us reply as u no say time no dey again!
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by mixedcrown(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2007
Thanks for the info. Please do you know where their office is in Abuja?
pls kindly help !
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by ucheeeeee: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2007
baibeh ,
Thanks for the information. Pls do you know the post office address of halliburton human resources, Because i have to write a cover letter on my own hand writting. I am far from PH. So advice me on what to do. Abeg time no dey again oh.
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by Ajike: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2007
@mijd

'Will they accept letters from HND holders too?'

My brother i doubt that, cos HND holders are now a second class citizen in our own country. Go to banks and check that out angry
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by baibeh(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2007
i dnt think they wld accept ond holders. i am a biochemist and i am even contemplating if they will accept my application.
i only know their office in ph, at trans amadi, near schluberger.
goodluck house mates
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by swarthy: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2007
Hello Fellow Nairaland ! Kindly, show some support and love by voting this little baby ( Evioghene ODIH) for the first stage of cussons baby of the year.

click on the link below and click on the vote button to vote

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/item/view/?id=383024

May God enrich you as you do so.
Voting is free of charge and it will change from vote to voted after casting your vote.

1 Share

Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by chydon(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2007
@baibeh

Baibeh,pls is there any job opportunities for biochemists.Ur response is appreciated.Thanks
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by oyinsho(f): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2007
Hello, please can sme wt Geology give it a trial,i need ur advice.thnks
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by olaj: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2007
Any idea about their Abuja office? Let anyone who knows pls inform the house.
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by baibeh(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ chydon,
there are job oppurtunities for smart and intelligent biochemists. biochemistry is a lucrative course. a course that gave birth to the amazing genetics, tissue, enzymatic and biochemicla engineering. i am pursuing job oppurtunities in every sound area (apart from 'prostitution' ). i believe my breakthru is around. doors are open! we just have 2 find our way 2 them.
dont be discouraged! u r lucky to be a biochemist.
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by slimmax: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2007
U guys should stop crying about HND,I have read the advert and they need HND holders too.Just apply,as long as you have the required qualification and class of degree(upper credit)
Re: Halliburton Recruiting! by abuggie: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2007
hello people, please anyone in da house with an idea of what the test for halliburton entails? i am optimistic ild be called so i wanna start getting prepared for the first stage i hear they are in three stages. please anyone wit info it wld be appreciated. thankz

(1) (Reply)

Free Job Alert On Phone / Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! / See What I Got This Afternoon From REXA CORP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.